Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For a better Arawn

I think shes jetho tull from balor lmao hes always shouting in castle. does every server have someone like this?
On belenus there was an Ameliana about a week ago, lvl 100+ druid that always shouted weird stuff I couldn't understand and just seemed a bit crazy
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Ok, this isn't the point. We've driven someone to give away all their stuff, cry, and quit. Don't you guys think we need to change...?
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

I actually am starting to see what you guys are saying. She calls me a scammer for no reason. I have no idea why, and then she says she'll block everyone in my clan. And she says everyone in ds cant have stuff from her giveaway, or anyone in my clan either. And I ask her why she's mad at me, and she says ask her friend, but doesnt give me a name.
Ok, this isn't the point. We've driven someone to give away all their stuff, cry, and quit. Don't you guys think we need to change...?
Take a look at the inconsistencies in what you are saying....You clearly realize she was a crazy and unpleasant person-even stated she mistreated you and your clan-yet you are sad about her leaving...
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

I've never seen her play until like last week, so I don't know much about her other then shes angry at people in Arawn...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

RtwId

Only thing I can say, is if you are new ..or low level, give me a shout, as far as I know we have no lvl requirements, just people requirements.
We require you to be honest, curtious and helpful. The ability to form a complete.....coherent thought ...while not a requirement, could be beneficial to all parties involved.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I don't see how that comment was helpul or useful to this argument.............

I don't see how that comment was helpul or useful to this argument.............
It was kinda useful, however I think the clan requirements stated were a tad steep.

Change only clan requirement to must have ability to inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide. Kinda like Lamaze class.

Beyond that you your asking for too much n such.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

To quote myself... "Nope"
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan