Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For a better Arawn

Before, I was convinced that Arawn was great, and most people angry on the server were just salty about something. Unfortunately, I have discovered this is pretty wrong. I sadly saw Amelliana, and Guardianna delete the toons, and only had Fashionanna left, which she was planning on deleting. Although she didn't give a complete reason for her actions, I got the idea that she really didn't like the people on Arawn. She also complained that the prices were too high. To me, I just felt really angry at her at first, especially because many awesome old time items were deleted. (And yes, I am an old time player, my account used to be on Rhiannon, but it was deleted, so I moved to Arawn.) One of them that really just saddened me was Connatch Vanguard armor, which I have always wanted, from my first time to seeing it, and looking like one of the shalemont warriors. This just saddens me, and I think that its high time that the community on Arawn changes a little bit. I think that some people, especially clans, exclude lower level players or players maybe not as rich, and still on the grind for money. (I myself haven't spent money on this account, and all my wealth, which really isn't much XD, has all been amassed from a grind. So please, everyone, lower your clan lvl reqs, lower the prices of things that your selling, and help others out. Thank you.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: For a better Arawn

Update: (Lol, this has only been like a minute later) Yes...........Fashionanna has either logged out, or has quit the game :( More items have been destroyed from the server. (Like a snowman head from like 2012/11 ish) Anyways, please, listen to me, as Arawn has driven out an old time player, and this just...........I don't even know. This really hit me hard, and I hope some of you understand this
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

I am fairly certain most of Arawn had the individual you mention blocked. They were constantly ranting about who knows what in shout and whispering people unintelligible nonsense...Definitely a troll or just loopy. The title of this thread is correct though, as it is for a better Arawn that person has left.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

I have to disagree with you. Sure she was a little annoying when shouting, and I could sometimes not understand her, but you're missing the point. We've driven out someone who has been there from the very start of the game. What are we doing now, insulting him? Cmon...

I have to disagree with you. Sure she was a little annoying when shouting, and I could sometimes not understand her, but you're missing the point. We've driven out someone who has been there from the very start of the game. What are we doing now, insulting him? Cmon...
Lol, amellana is Rick from Lugh. Have you ever been to Lugh and see Rick shout? Its cancerous.

I actually am starting to see what you guys are saying. She calls me a scammer for no reason. I have no idea why, and then she says she'll block everyone in my clan. And she says everyone in ds cant have stuff from her giveaway, or anyone in my clan either. And I ask her why she's mad at me, and she says ask her friend, but doesnt give me a name. Maybe u guys are right..............IDK tho

I agree with Liv, she was not very well liked by....literally anyone on the server? I like to say im a very active player on my 4 toons, and i have seen her so much, but i have not heard or read or anything positive about her. Not to mention all i saw of her in shout was her ‘’Insulting’’ everyone? Her insults were odd and it may 0 sense, and she rants about things that no one knows what she means.

Who cares about her fashion either.-. Not like she was handing it out, and if she did, there were only like 4 people on the whole server who she even replied to formally, and even then when she gave those people stuff, no one knew why or could understand her. Personally she made ZERO sense to anyone and only tried to insult 98% of the population on Earth[*]
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I agree with Liv, she was not very well liked by....literally anyone on the server? I like to say im a very active player on my 4 toons, and i have seen her so much, but i have not heard or read or anything positive about her. Not to mention all i saw of her in shout was her ‘’Insulting’’ everyone? Her insults were odd and it may 0 sense, and she rants about things that no one knows what she means.

Who cares about her fashion either.-. Not like she was handing it out, and if she did, there were only like 4 people on the whole server who she even replied to formally, and even then when she gave those people stuff, no one knew why or could understand her. Personally she made ZERO sense to anyone and only tried to insult 98% of the population on Earth[*]
Sly you are a non believer, u do not know de wae.. ameilliana is de queen we spit on you former bruddah! :x