Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Offering Gifts to Crom Refugees

Well in all actuality I am mainly referring to the server as a whole. And do you know where I can find a Gele dagger/Axe or even a Void Spear on Crom? Oh yeah I think we all know that answer. Seed as an entity is what my grudge is all about. I don’t mind some of the members seeing as they had no choice in being endgame but ever since their incarnation into crom I was against a Don clan. There were clans like Germans/Killers and Valhalla that all agreed and worked together KingPitbul was basically the king and it worked out. Everyone worked together to make the game and server United. Then everything changed rapid domination of the serve began. People like me especially and many others were against it. We had been a part of a great unity. And it was all torn down. Out of all I was one of the vocal ones and with that I gave up my chance to be endgame. I knew what I had given up but I fought for a valiant cause for 5/6 years. That’s a long time to stay “salty” but if it weren’t for the ruthless pillaging from the start things would be different. That is why I have moved on. And my only hope now is to take whatever stragglers who want endgame but have been denied by seed into our server. Shadow I know you and me don’t see eye to eye nor Armo I get that...But my cause was justified since day one.
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11
Co- Leader of Clan Romans
Just an old veteran who knows a thing or two about this game :)

So you should be posting the same thing in every single server then, since all of them have dominant clans that 'pillage' the server.

Blame the game, not the players. Limited resources makes this inevitable.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Explain Epona then ^ you see I believe that one for all is a better term to live by. Anything can be yours on my server as long as you work for it. Instead of the communist like state of mind- hey you join our clan let’s screw everyone else over and you just give me all your drops. And maybe after a year or so you can have that void drop. How is that an attractive idea in anyone’s head.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2 ... ent_filter
Put a gun to our heads and we will fight back until you pull the trigger. See you in Beta 8-)
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11
Co- Leader of Clan Romans
Just an old veteran who knows a thing or two about this game :)

You must be joking.

Of course I didn't include Epona, why would you need to recruit people in Epona to go to Epona?

Edit: Also, including a IRL picture of me in your post is kinda cute. It really doesn't bother me.

The cutting words of a "level 1" :lol: ;)
I'll update my sig when my Rogue is also 215 ;) :lol:
Same ill update mine when my druid hits level 10 but you know what they all say, druids are hard to level :x #givemex20xplixpls
I love my Druid :3 he's the reason Everything still hasn't reached 220 :lol: I really recommend using your Druid, it's a blast to play :)
Would you kindly?

From someone who actually plays this world... it’s not a good world to be in. Seed dominates all the bosses, and recently they made an alt clan called seedlings to prevent any competition in the world, smart move and stops things from going foward.. even joining their alt clan it would take a 215+ months to join. I’m not whinning I got a lot of gear after leaving the top clan, but I’m just being honest not s good World to come in.

^ you don’t play the world. You tri-box and log for bolg/troll every day and that’s it.

And you know very well people can easily join Seed if 210+. The people who have been waiting for months are those who have caused drama in the past with seed members.

(Also you would have been kicked if you hadn’t left clan that day. We both know this)

From someone who actually plays this world... it’s not a good world to be in. Seed dominates all the bosses, and recently they made an alt clan called seedlings to prevent any competition in the world, smart move and stops things from going foward.. even joining their alt clan it would take a 215+ months to join. I’m not whinning I got a lot of gear after leaving the top clan, but I’m just being honest not s good World to come in.
Royal you should know the goal of Seedlings isn’t to prevent competition... there is plenty of competition on the server. For the most part it is your clan (7DS) at bolg/troll, but Sacred is stepping their game up again too. They are getting full DLs and even took a Snorri last night. Sentinels of Crom is locking full frozen bosses left and right, and I’m sure they are going to be moving up to DL soon. If Seedlings was made to prevent comp, then it’s not doing a very good job. The point of Seedlings is to make an actual path for people to join Seed, something that wasn’t around when most of us applied and waited blindly until accepted. Yeah Seedlings still have to wait to get in, but there are several of them that have already been accepted and are doing well. Those that have already joined need to be geared up before the next recruitment wave, that is how the clan has always operated.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Oh really? Because I remember shadowbolt told me how you and him would grief clans and take them down. You would kill Dl bosses to prevent them from progressing because seed wasn’t progressing. This world lacks on items compared to other worlds because Edl bosses would stay up for days even weeks until 6 months ago just started killing prot and other bosses on the daily except for gele. That’s how behind this world is. Having to logg for seed is like having a job and I’m sure many of your clannies can relate because I’ve spoke to them about this when I was in clan...