Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Corrupt Gardens, Rosmertas involvement:

Hello Celtic Heroes Community!

I am Drgreenthumb Chief of Forever in Rosmerta,

Here in Rosmerta, we are looking to add as many of our druids that are willing to join.

We would appreciate if you all did the same.

We assume there are going to be many people with rangers, rogues, warriors, and mages. Which is perfect.

Druids however are a rare type of character, that you don't tend to see as much at 215+

All class are much appreciated, and there probably will not be as many mages or warriors as well, so please do not neglect asking for those to join.

In my opinion and I believe the opinion of our team, whatever it may be, surely we can over power it with support, tanking it raged, etc.

After speaking to various leaders from other servers, we ask that you bring as many Dl/Edl weapons and Pure, quest items along with you, in order to complete sets to put us all in a better position.

Even skulls such as Freeze, Grasp Roots, energy harvest, etc would be very useful.

Load up on alt books and rebirths, please.

Thank you for your time, hope to see you all there.

Any further suggestions below would be lovely.

Re: Corrupt Gardens, Rosmertas involvement:

Here in Rosmerta, we are looking to add as many of our druids that are willing to join.

We assume there are going to be many people with rangers, rogues, warriors, and mages. Which is perfect.

Druids however are a rare type of character, that you don't tend to see as much at 215+

All class are much appreciated, and there probably will not be as many mages or warriors as well, so please do not neglect asking for those to join.

In my opinion and I believe the opinion of our team, whatever it may be, surely we can over power it with support, tanking it raged, etc.

After speaking to various leaders from other servers, we ask that you bring as many Dl/Edl weapons and Pure, quest items along with you, in order to complete sets to put us all in a better position.

Even skulls such as Freeze, Grasp Roots, energy harvest, etc would be very useful.

Good idea. Just rewrite it without 150 spaces and people will bother reading it. Btw it doesn't really make sense. You talk about rosmerta recruitment then swing over to corrupted gardens? Really weirdly written
Hi

Good idea. Just rewrite it without 150 spaces and people will bother reading it. Btw it doesn't really make sense. You talk about rosmerta recruitment then swing over to corrupted gardens? Really weirdly written
He’s clearly talking about beta lol.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

He’s clearly talking about beta lol.
Tbh didn't really read if properly
Hi