Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For anyone who wants to play arawn

I’ve played since 2011, and I have seen the best and worst clans rule Rosemerta, and eventually fall.
I can say, as a clansman, that Forever (and it’s feeder clan TheReal) is one big family! DrGreenThumb is literally never mean or rude, and is actually quite fair, regardless of a screenshot you may have. You’re speaking from a couple pictures and worlds away. No wonder you’re such a negative nancy! Come on over to Rosemerta.
Long Live Forever :-)
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

Would have thought it would have been easier to understand the proper grammatical usage of the words there, their, and they're...
All you respond about is his spelling and not how the clan is ran?
Pathetic, cows and res are basically same clan, if you're a gen you're able to do whatever you want, cross dkp system rules anytime but no one will do anything to you.
Actually I commented on his grammar* his spelling of the word is correct just not the grammatical usage of said word.. anyhow I have nothing to respond with it's a blatant lie we have never removed anyone from clan for bidding against anyone else regardless of rank it's a absurd notion.. and furthermore I could give a rats azz what anyone thinks about me or my clan.. I'm not one to act all fake and phony on the forums like most so go look for rainbows and unicorns somewhere else whoever u are.. sounds like your just another butt hurt player who can't get into a main clan.. here I have a tip for you don't be a abnoxious loudmouth, mind your own business, and maybe just maybe a top clan will let u in one day. Cheers :mrgreen:
I'm in the top clan of my server, chieftain actually :)
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

All you respond about is his spelling and not how the clan is ran?
Pathetic, cows and res are basically same clan, if you're a gen you're able to do whatever you want, cross dkp system rules anytime but no one will do anything to you.
Actually I commented on his grammar* his spelling of the word is correct just not the grammatical usage of said word.. anyhow I have nothing to respond with it's a blatant lie we have never removed anyone from clan for bidding against anyone else regardless of rank it's a absurd notion.. and furthermore I could give a rats azz what anyone thinks about me or my clan.. I'm not one to act all fake and phony on the forums like most so go look for rainbows and unicorns somewhere else whoever u are.. sounds like your just another butt hurt player who can't get into a main clan.. here I have a tip for you don't be a abnoxious loudmouth, mind your own business, and maybe just maybe a top clan will let u in one day. Cheers :mrgreen:
He used to be. He's the best or one of the best geared warriors on Fingal including a dg top. But he got mad about something and now runs around trash talking moos, spreading false rumors, and made a clan whose entire goal is to destroy my clan. But it's cool. Whatever keeps people entertained with the game.
All what I say is true, I provided pics to back up everything I ever accused some of your members of, main goal of The Expendables is not to destroy cows, we look forward competition and making Fingal fun again as it was lame in cows having no competition, but I'm sorry if competition breaks your clan up, not something I could help with :lol:
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

He used to be. He's the best or one of the best geared warriors on Fingal including a dg top. But he got mad about something and now runs around trash talking moos, spreading false rumors, and made a clan whose entire goal is to destroy my clan. But it's cool. Whatever keeps people entertained with the game.
All what I say is true, I provided pics to back up everything I ever accused some of your members of, main goal of The Expendables is not to destroy cows, we look forward competition and making Fingal fun again as it was lame in cows having no competition, but I'm sorry if competition breaks your clan up, not something I could help with :lol:
It's funny how you stayed long enough to get all the gear you wanted and then decided no competition wasn't fun. But at least be honest. There are so many line messages that could be posted where you tell me directly how soon I'm going to regret everything and that soon cows will be no more and you're gonna take cows down as the top clan.

Then whispering members how corrupt the generals are and the 1 player you whispered that if adro had his way, they would never get weapons, and whispering players not to join because their toon won't get geared because generals will just go grab gear out of the bank. And the humorous message you sent Indy about the edl weapons. There's a lot more and I most certainly could just mass upload a ton of screen shots.

Is the leadership of whykicamoocow perfect? No. We're people, and people make mistakes. I'll be honest about that, sure. But you could also be honest and admit that you're goal is to destroy whykicamoocow (as you've said it a multitude of times) and one of the ways you do this is through rumor and lies. This wasn't a thread about Fingal at all and you came running in here and called the leadership of whykicamoocow pathetic and insulting us for absolutely no reason.

Anyway, I'll step out now. If you wish to discuss your issues with my clan, please message me instead of bringing it to the forums.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's funny how you stayed long enough to get all the gear you wanted and then decided no competition wasn't fun. But at least be honest. There are so many line messages that could be posted where you tell me directly how soon I'm going to regret everything and that soon cows will be no more and you're gonna take cows down as the top clan.

Then whispering members how corrupt the generals are and the 1 player you whispered that if adro had his way, they would never get weapons, and whispering players not to join because their toon won't get geared because generals will just go grab gear out of the bank. And the humorous message you sent Indy about the edl weapons. There's a lot more and I most certainly could just mass upload a ton of screen shots.

Is the leadership of whykicamoocow perfect? No. We're people, and people make mistakes. I'll be honest about that, sure. But you could also be honest and admit that you're goal is to destroy whykicamoocow (as you've said it a multitude of times) and one of the ways you do this is through rumor and lies. This wasn't a thread about Fingal at all and you came running in here and called the leadership of whykicamoocow pathetic and insulting us for absolutely no reason.

Anyway, I'll step out now. If you wish to discuss your issues with my clan, please message me instead of bringing it to the forums.
It's not lies, proved all :)
I don't hate cows, I hate their leadership, they all need to know what's going on, because I care for them, I don't want them lost and being mistreated, my goal isn't to destroy cows, my goal is to redirect them, I made good relationships during the 2 years and so there, I'll only make those who messed up my game regret, I wouldn't go at someone if they did no harm to me, if you wanna show everyone what I say then go ahead, last thing:
I didn't stay long enough to get my gear, I had aboit 13k unspent akp and 5k unspent dkp, if I wanted gear I could've bid on all gear and left...
Plus you can't ask me to give y'all gear, I'm not gonna give you the 2 years of work I've put in the clan, making it grow, advertised it on youtube and forums as the invincible clan that'll never die, you could check my channel, I was always thanking cows for being an awesome clan ( not anymore ) and I won't delete them just to show everyone how loyal I was, there was obviously a very strong reason for me to leave, I've been offered much gold and *** for my gear but you could ask all my past enemies I refused to, did so much to moos you can't think of... just don't even..
The Expendables

YouTube:

Maybe we should rename this thread "for anyone who wants to play fingal or rosemerta" :lol:
ikr :roll:
Why do they have to bring their drama to our sub forum :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Maybe we should rename this thread "for anyone who wants to play fingal or rosemerta" :lol:
I wouldn't recommend Fingal right now. Frozen is horrible with 40 toon lock battles which means frozen takes a year to complete unless you want to pay 70k for each frost orb. Then there's a lot of clan vs clan trash talk that just causes drama. Fingal used to be laid back and drama free but not so much anymore
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I wouldn't recommend Fingal right now. Frozen is horrible with 40 toon lock battles which means frozen takes a year to complete unless you want to pay 70k for each frost orb. Then there's a lot of clan vs clan trash talk that just causes drama. Fingal used to be laid back and drama free but not so much anymore
:-|

Seriously though, why do you have to bring the drama to our sub-forum?
Ranger123 made a post (we kicked him from clan as soon as he did, we have had suspicions that he wasn't an honest player since he joined, but this was the nail in the coffin), and boom Rosmerta and Fingal then join in bringing their own drama.

Can enough be enough ._.
Arawn is drama free 90% of the time, the 10% being drama between a clan that logs 1 month a year, and 2 players in DragonSouls that Resurgence kicked for blackmailing accounts and stealing gear. Other than that its a pretty fun, healthy, overall engaging server.
The only time this drama gets brought up is by those who come here just to do that. Either we kicked them from resurgence after their 3rd - 108th offense and they get all pissy, or they haven't logged on to play on arawn since 2013 and are basing all their opinions on how the server was back in 2012-2013, or they are going off of the gossip that they hear from those the server gave the boot to.

Enough is enough...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

:-|

Seriously though, why do you have to bring the drama to our sub-forum?
Ranger123 made a post (we kicked him from clan as soon as he did, we have had suspicions that he wasn't an honest player since he joined, but this was the nail in the coffin), and boom Rosmerta and Fingal then join in bringing their own drama.

Can enough be enough ._.
Arawn is drama free 90% of the time, the 10% being drama between a clan that logs 1 month a year, and 2 players in DragonSouls that Resurgence kicked for blackmailing accounts and stealing gear. Other than that its a pretty fun, healthy, overall engaging server.
The only time this drama gets brought up is by those who come here just to do that. Either we kicked them from resurgence after their 3rd - 108th offense and they get all pissy, or they haven't logged on to play on arawn since 2013 and are basing all their opinions on how the server was back in 2012-2013, or they are going off of the gossip that they hear from those the server gave the boot to.

Enough is enough...
This is humorous coming from you.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue