Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For anyone who wants to play arawn

I have ss's and testiomy from current Forever leaders, Forever x-fers, and my own convos with the chief to back up everything I have said here. What do you have goodies?
What you have is the leader of our rival clan in your clan, so it's no surprise that you have a slightly different view. It's no secret that Rosmerta went through a rough transition there for a while. But I feel that we are back on track, and ready to face any challenge that we meet. So what I have are my own experiences playing Rosmerta for over a year. What I have is what actually feels like a family again. What I have is Forever.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I have ss's and testiomy from current Forever leaders, Forever x-fers, and my own convos with the chief to back up everything I have said here. What do you have goodies?
What you have is the leader of our rival clan in your clan, so it's no surprise that you have a slightly different view. It's no secret that Rosmerta went through a rough transition there for a while. But I feel that we are back on track, and ready to face any challenge that we meet. So what I have are my own experiences playing Rosmerta for over a year. What I have is what actually feels like a family again. What I have is Forever.
No, I have ss's from some of Forever's current generals. Current as in right now.

I have screenshots from a current general, clansman of the clan, xfers from the clan, people in other clans, and from the chief himself. All capsulate that he doesnt care about anyone but what makes him look good, and that if you want to succeed all you have to do is not upset him.

Maybe thats your cup of tea, idk, it isn't for me. I prefer a chief who throws bs out of the conversation and says things how they are, and allows for people to say things other than what he thinks. Thats just my preference. I hate pretending to be someone else.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Would have thought it would have been easier to understand the proper grammatical usage of the words there, their, and they're...
All you respond about is his spelling and not how the clan is ran?
Pathetic, cows and res are basically same clan, if you're a gen you're able to do whatever you want, cross dkp system rules anytime but no one will do anything to you.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Thats just my preference. I hate pretending to be someone else.
I understand that you're trying to bait me into saying something negative about Resurgence, and I'm not going to play that game. Resurgence is a good clan, and so is Forever. They are run differently, and that's okay. The way a clan is run is what works for the people in it, not any cookie cutter version that should apply to every clan. What I am not going to do is go negative, and throw a bunch of shade at a clan that's not even on my server. I've never publicly trashed Resurgence or its members for a number of reasons; it's not productive, it doesn't accomplish anything, and one day I might want to come back to Arawn. If you want to keep going negative, be my guest, because I won't do that. If you want to talk about it rationally, please PM me or hit me up on Band. I'd love to have a discussion. But please keep in mind that I'm not a clan leader in Forever.

And for those people that don't quite fit into the culture on Arawn, just remember that there is a whole big beautiful world out there, with many servers and clans to welcome you. Whether it's Forever on Rosmerta, or another server entirely, I encourage you to go try out something different. To paraphrase Bob, life's too short to be miserable pretending to be someone you're not.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Would have thought it would have been easier to understand the proper grammatical usage of the words there, their, and they're...
Pathetic, cows and res are basically same clan, if you're a gen you're able to do whatever you want, cross dkp system rules anytime but no one will do anything to you.
Actually I commented on his grammar* his spelling of the word is correct just not the grammatical usage of said word.. anyhow I have nothing to respond with it's a blatant lie we have never removed anyone from clan for bidding against anyone else regardless of rank it's a absurd notion.. and furthermore I could give a rats azz what anyone thinks about me or my clan.. I'm not one to act all fake and phony on the forums like most so go look for rainbows and unicorns somewhere else whoever u are.. sounds like your just another butt hurt player who can't get into a main clan.. here I have a tip for you don't be a abnoxious loudmouth, mind your own business, and maybe just maybe a top clan will let u in one day. Cheers :mrgreen:
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thats just my preference. I hate pretending to be someone else.
I understand that you're trying to bait me into saying something negative about Resurgence, and I'm not going to play that game. Resurgence is a good clan, and so is Forever. They are run differently, and that's okay. The way a clan is run is what works for the people in it, not any cookie cutter version that should apply to every clan. What I am not going to do is go negative, and throw a bunch of shade at a clan that's not even on my server. I've never publicly trashed Resurgence or its members for a number of reasons; it's not productive, it doesn't accomplish anything, and one day I might want to come back to Arawn. If you want to keep going negative, be my guest, because I won't do that. If you want to talk about it rationally, please PM me or hit me up on Band. I'd love to have a discussion. But please keep in mind that I'm not a clan leader in Forever.

And for those people that don't quite fit into the culture on Arawn, just remember that there is a whole big beautiful world out there, with many servers and clans to welcome you. Whether it's Forever on Rosmerta, or another server entirely, I encourage you to go try out something different. To paraphrase Bob, life's too short to be miserable pretending to be someone you're not.
Sup goods how ya doing? Hope rose is well come by and visit again soon sometime hope your well and enjoying your gaming :)

I also wanna state that I agree 100% with goodies if your not happy on arawn or any other server for that matter. Do your self a favor and transfer, start over fresh and enjoy the entire aspect of this game.. to be honest it's a great idea for a lot of people as long as they learned from the mistakes they've made to cause them to leave in the first place ( scammers and undersirables ).. or it could also be good for people like goodies (bitey) himeself who I assume just needed a change of scenery.. personally I like him he never caused me and grief in clan and I would hope that goodies would also say I was fair to him (can't talk about prior chieftains of clan).. but at least from my pov I was and I assume he would say the same as I don't again recall any issues I've had with him during his time in resurgence. So goods if u ever do wish to return u still have a home here if u get tired out of or bored of Rosemerta. But for now it's seems your enjoying it and I'm Truly happy to hear so :)

I'm sorry a video game upsets you this much.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Actually I commented on his grammar* his spelling of the word is correct just not the grammatical usage of said word.. anyhow I have nothing to respond with it's a blatant lie we have never removed anyone from clan for bidding against anyone else regardless of rank it's a absurd notion.. and furthermore I could give a rats azz what anyone thinks about me or my clan.. I'm not one to act all fake and phony on the forums like most so go look for rainbows and unicorns somewhere else whoever u are.. sounds like your just another butt hurt player who can't get into a main clan.. here I have a tip for you don't be a abnoxious loudmouth, mind your own business, and maybe just maybe a top clan will let u in one day. Cheers :mrgreen:
He used to be. He's the best or one of the best geared warriors on Fingal including a dg top. But he got mad about something and now runs around trash talking moos, spreading false rumors, and made a clan whose entire goal is to destroy my clan. But it's cool. Whatever keeps people entertained with the game.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Goodies I’m not trying to bait you into anything. You came to the arawn forums and said to join Rosmerta.
I responded by saying I have a collection of screen shots that undermines all the “positives” you list about your clan.
You came here, I never sought you out.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at