Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: eagle skill question

I accept the eagle skill mission, and got some rabbit meal, phase 1 pass, and not show "?" mark, but I can't finish the mission, the NPC don't show the finish option to me. It is a bug?

Need help, pls.
We have a number of reports on the Eagle quest. We're having folks look into the issue.

I accept the eagle skill mission, and got some rabbit meal, phase 1 pass, and not show "?" mark, but I can't finish the mission, the NPC don't show the finish option to me. It is a bug?

Need help, pls.
Do you have any further information on how you got this issue to occur? Have tried to reproduce it several times without success.

If you can PM me characters name and server then it can be investigated.

Thank you,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

If you can't finish the quest for Eagle Taming then that suggests that you haven't collected the correct item.

I'm not sure if it's a typo or not but you said that you got some "rabbit meal". Do you mean that you bought rabbit food from the Pet Vendor?

To complete the quest you need to travel to Lir's Reach, kill one of the many rabbits and bring back 1 of the Rabbit Meat that they drop.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Use my account to check if you want. Jakes Aura on arawn. Won’t let me finish it
Excellent, thank you. It looks like it might be a dialogue logic issue when trying to hand in the last available Taming Quest.

Shall look into the potential fixes for this ASAP.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"