Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon pet upgrade

Just to help people not to make the same mistake I did....... I thought that dragon pets worked the same way as other pets to upgrade them, in other words, that you need two dragons to upgrade to level two not a dragon and a egg. I am now stuck with two black dragon hatching.

Is there any way to get one reverted back to a egg to get a level two dragon or two get it upgraded to level two by support?

My world is crom
Character name lightning storm a 191 druid.

Thanks

Re: Dragon pet upgrade

This is a common mistake. Please send an in game support ticket describing what happened, your character name, and the world you are on. OTM support should be able to fix this for you.

In the meantime, why don't you read a little bit about owning a dragon pet? http://www.celticheroes.info/2017/11/dragon-pet.html

Congrats on getting two eggs! OTM will be able to help you out with your eggs within the next few days.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I did message support was just hoping to help others avoid sane mistake. Thank you for response .
I found your ticket and refunded the dragon egg :)

Should be in your mailbox when you sign in.
Lucky person! Waking up to a dragon egg in your mail is a screenshot worthy event!

Thank you for warning the general public ;)
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

Still not had a response on a ticket I sent 2 months ago, upgraded two lvl 5 bears to a lvl 6 without checking req. :oops: OTM should really add a prompt message when upgrading pets and mounts "this mount requires player lvl 200 to use, are you sure?"
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia

Still not had a response on a ticket I sent 2 months ago, upgraded two lvl 5 bears to a lvl 6 without checking req. :oops: OTM should really add a prompt message when upgrading pets and mounts "this mount requires player lvl 200 to use, are you sure?"
Unfortunately I believe that would be due to the support guideline of only refunding "Tiny" tier pets, all others must use the in-game trade in system.

However I do agree with you, there should be a distinct in-game notification of the level req of what you are upgrading to. I will discuss this further with Design tomorrow when we are back in the office.

Unfortunately I believe that would be due to the support guideline of only refunding "Tiny" tier pets, all others must use the in-game trade in system.

However I do agree with you, there should be a distinct in-game notification of the level req of what you are upgrading to. I will discuss this further with Design tomorrow when we are back in the office.
No worries, it gave me some motivation to start lixing towards 200 anyway!

Thank you Muldar for taking the suggestion on board. :)
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia