Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello!

Hello arawn. I am new to the game and have read about your server. So far this looks like my favourite one. I have got only a few quick questions about it and i hope that bobthemage can answer. You seem very helpful on arawn forum for new players :) I one day hope to be the strongest ranger but hope to learn from some of the strongest because i am only new. I am wondering who is some of the strongest rangers on your server and how do they stack up against all rangers in the game from other servers. I would love to learn from some of them about the class and talk to them in game.

Also, i can afford to start off with 4000 platinum so should i look to buy elixirs with that or is there more important?

I also still need to think of a good name(most important part of an mmo ofc)

Hopefully i will see people from forums in game soon!

Re: Hello!

Hello arawn. I am new to the game and have read about your server. So far this looks like my favourite one. I have got only a few quick questions about it and i hope that bobthemage can answer. You seem very helpful on arawn forum for new players :)
Heya Hoomanchoo!
Welcome to the forums and to Celtic Heroes and to Arawn :)
Sorry for my delayed response, my Holiday break just started so have been MIA a bit from the game and the forums.
I one day hope to be the strongest ranger but hope to learn from some of the strongest because i am only new. I am wondering who is some of the strongest rangers on your server and how do they stack up against all rangers in the game from other servers. I would love to learn from some of them about the class and talk to them in game.
Rangers are a fun class, and are especially great at the End Game (EG) stage of the game, having the highest Damage Per Second (DPS) on EG bosses like Gelebron, Proteus, Necromancer, and Mordris, and we would love to add an aspiring ranger to our roster :)
As for becoming the strongest we can definitely help you get there.

As for getting advice, our current top ranger is Hershot, a level 227 ranger with full Dulch Gul (DG), however the best ranger toon on the server is Ventius. He was removed from resurgence (details not relevant to this post so not including, feel free to PM me for details if you feel they are relevant), however he does have the best ranger DPS in probably the game. He or Hershot would be more than happy to assist you in your quest to being the best ranger in the game. Vent is in the CH Friends Band (band is the 3rd party software most of Arawn uses) and is an active forums contributor in the rogue and ranger section. Click here to PM Ventius.

As for how our rangers stack up, there is a variance. Vent, Hershot, CarpeDiem, Nish were our best, but Vent was kicked, Carpe and Nish had to leave game for a bit due to RL circumstances, so currently the newer rangers are gearing up. When they were all active we had similar ranger strength to most other servers.
We would love to see you join the top of our ranger ranks though :-) the more DPS we have the faster we can kill stuff
Also, i can afford to start off with 4000 platinum so should i look to buy elixirs with that or is there more important?
Elixirs definitely do help, but that isn't where I would spend my plat. Instead I would say wait for the Christmas Chest sale (not announced but there always is one) and buy some chests to sell. This should get you around 3-4 million gold. Instead of using elixirs to level follow the Quest Line to 160 (I believe this is where it currently stops) and use the gold for equipment such as lux (regen items, offhands, jewelry...) Plat isn't needed to start off but it does help.
I also still need to think of a good name(most important part of an mmo ofc)
This is the part that I suck at xD
Funny anecdote... I wanted to name my first toon "Bob" but "bob" was taken by a level 7 ranger who quit the game probably within its first month... so instead of making a cooler name I went for "bobob," my second toon was "bobobob." It wasn't until my third toon, my druid, that I realized adding bob at the end was stupid and made "bobthedruid" Next 4 toons where bobthe_____. Then when I realized having all my toons on my mages account sucked I remade em all with decent names xD

But ya, can't really help you here sadly D: But good luck!
Hopefully i will see people from forums in game soon!
[/quote]

I hope to see you in game as well :-)
If you ever need anything or have any questions feel free to message me on Band, The Forums, or in game. Usually respond to in game mail and forum PM's within a day, but fastest way to get a response is usually over band.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Woah how did you do that pm link thing bob :o never knew that could happen and i tried to use it and pm myself :lol:

And yeah if you got any ranger questions hit me up hoomanchoo :)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Woah how did you do that pm link thing bob :o never knew that could happen and i tried to use it and pm myself :lol:
You can put a link in the forum and mask the URL with text by doing this: [ url=http://www.google.com]Click here to go to Google[/url] so it will look like this Click here to go to Google
Except get rid of that space in front of the opening url tag. I had to do that to show the code.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide