Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon Pets... and Beyond

So Pets have been around for just over a year now and we already have dragons, which is pretty much the coolest thing in a fantasy game such as this, and I'm wondering where else there is to go now.

Will we be seeing more fantasy pets like dragons (dryads or maybe imps?) or are we gonna get more real world animals? Or rereleases of dragons and the old pets with different skins?
Would you kindly?

Re: Dragon Pets... and Beyond

So Pets have been around for just over a year now and we already have dragons, which is pretty much the coolest thing in a fantasy game such as this, and I'm wondering where else there is to go now.

Will we be seeing more fantasy pets like dragons (dryads or maybe imps?) or are we gonna get more real world animals? Or rereleases of dragons and the old pets with different skins?
I think the chicken is cooler than the dragon personally ;)
I'm jk :P
We've been saying this all the time over the years... Last time it was with mounts and we just got another stick, cape, or wing with a slightly different look but overall the exact same thing .-.
Hopefully this goes a little differently ;)

Guess we will just have to wait to see...

I like the idea of an imp and dryad though :) a mini dobby would be cool. Would be nice to hobble those imps back xD
Another idea could be a falcon with focus and a pierce damage skill.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Theres so many creatures Id want to see over dragon. Golem, eye, spirit, faerie, imp/wisp, dryad and so on.

Some 'pets' might be more of human sized, which is why I think 'companion' works better.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

i personally would like to see a Pegasus not as a pet tho but as a mount or a dragon mount will be awesome too. :3

also thought of players having a staff with an animal totem on it where in which the players can activate the staff and become that animal represented in the totem for a short duration of time. i think ive seen this somewhere, a movie perhaps i cant recall. say if a player is travelling to Gele and has a chameleon staff he/she can temporarily be a a chameleon and not die going there wo using an invi pot :o

just a thought tho...hehe but overall pets and mounts are amazing! thanks!
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.