Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How dragons could have been

I think that hitting the “Jackpot” with ONE egg should have been the key to unlocking dragons at the pet/bounty vendor. Players should have only needed one egg to initially gain access to dragons and from there could have used pet tokens and bounty marks to raise its level further. That in my opinion would have really made it a Jackpot prize.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: How dragons could have been

I was thinking the same, win the pet as a jackpot then upgrade with tokens.
As it is a high level player needs to win 6 jackpots for a useful pet.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

+1
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

I think that hitting the “Jackpot” with ONE egg should have been the key to unlocking dragons at the pet/bounty vendor. Players should have only needed one egg to initially gain access to dragons and from there could have used pet tokens and bounty marks to raise its level further. That in my opinion would have really made it a Jackpot prize.
Hi

Meh... if OTM changed the system now I’d rage...
should have been this way ya... but imo drop rates and system shouldn’t be touched until after next event... otherwise your screwing over those who have spent a **** ton on eggs.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

should have been this way ya... but imo drop rates and system shouldn’t be touched until after next event... otherwise your screwing over those who have spent a **** ton on eggs.
It wouldnt screw over anyone who spent more on dragons. You or anyone else would still have your dragon + x amount of eggs for additional dragons to keep or sell. Lets say someone has a level 6 dragon. They keep that level 6 dragon and get refunded 5 eggs. If they change things for the better than people should get to keep their dragon at whatever current level it is and then get refunded any additional eggs over one. That seems pretty fair to me at least.

I think one egg should equal one dragon. If someone got a red dragon with an egg, then additional eggs could be used for unlocking additional dragon types. To level new dragons would require pet tokens or bounty marks. That way no matter who spent x amount, it would be equal across the board and not devalue anyones investment.

Drop rates are another debate.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

It wouldnt screw over anyone who spent more on dragons. You or anyone else would still have your dragon + x amount of eggs for additional dragons to keep or sell. Lets say someone has a level 6 dragon. They keep that level 6 dragon and get refunded 5 eggs. If they change things for the better than people should get to keep their dragon at whatever current level it is and then get refunded any additional eggs over one. That seems pretty fair to me at least.

I think one egg should equal one dragon. If someone got a red dragon with an egg, then additional eggs could be used for unlocking additional dragon types. To level new dragons would require pet tokens or bounty marks. That way no matter who spent x amount, it would be equal across the board and not devalue anyones investment.

Drop rates are another debate.
OTM doesn't do refunds... In theory that would work perfectly, but since OTM would just change the drop rates we would just feel cheated as we spent $300-$1000+ on dragon chests only for the chests to be fixed a few days after...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Change things up now and you’ll definitely hear it from those who have spent loads for eggs. Leave it be like Mr. Bob here said

Otm, I expect some good quality updates next year with amount of money you’ve made from these chests xD
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Change it cus we dont care if someone spent a lot, that doesnt mean it should block us from getting benefits.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex