Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Player - Server Question

Arawn And Epona are very active servers. Epona is a free server, which means you do not need to be in a certain clan to get drops from a boss, and the auction house is thriving.

Arawn, you do need to be in one of two clans to get gear up to dl, Res/Braves or DragonSouls unless you have a lot of spare gold to buy from those who sell. If you consider Arawn, Braves would be a good fit if bossing if what you enjoy most in the game, and your goal is to fight the highest bosses and have the best gear. Send a message to LoneHawk about joining.

If you are more interested in a casual play style clan with focus on community first, you’re welcome to try DragonSouls.

Message me in game if you’re trying out Arawn, happy to help with quests and etc. :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Fingal is another thriving server. There are many clans to choose from, from endgame clans to beginner. I am in Elite Sentinels. It is a lot like the way LivingArawn described DragonSouls.

I also play on Crom. It is much less populated. I have a small clan there, too, called Sentinels of Crom. I see the attraction to being on very busy servers and on less crowded ones, both. The underpopulated servers are more of a struggle, but each little victory seems like a bigger deal there because it can be harder to accomplish.
Crom server
Kyree 226 druid
Graceshot 213 ranger
Joyride 190 mage
Mercykill 187 rogue
Lovebyte 160 warrior
...others

I've been trying some servers, mainly looking for new players to level up / do low level bosses and all that stuff, I enjoy playing druid so as a new player soloing bosses with that class is not really easy.

Well, I haven't been lucky, higher levels seem to completely ignore me whenever I approach them for help (NOT begging for money), and the few low levels I've found seem to be alt accounts, needless to say they would rather not group with a new player.

I'm going to try that social server you guys mentioned, not really having fun right now :l