Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: a Ronin is always right?

Not when you factor in my superior intellect, tactics, and understanding of the game. Most Ronin just try to ss and run.
Funny how you spent whole time in arena running from me today though lmaoo

Not when you factor in my superior intellect, tactics, and understanding of the game. Most Ronin just try to ss and run.
Its not fair ur too op abba

Lol run? You’re good at getting my posts removed but that’s about it. “Funny how” my mage wasted both you and Max and you losers bailed yet again.

Lol run? You’re good at getting my posts removed but that’s about it. “Funny how” my mage wasted both you and Max and you losers bailed yet again.
Will you man ladies just stfu over this pointless bickering? You both sound like sissys having a pillow fight while you're having your period. Take off your panties and let your balls sink down.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Will you man ladies just stfu over this pointless bickering? You both sound like sissys having a pillow fight while you're having your period. Take off your panties and let your balls sink down.
Abba = rigorous honesty

Finalblow= pathological lier

It’s not really bickering

Abba = unfathomable starter

FinalBlow = Mr. Retaliate

Zkills = Legend/President of Belenus
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge