Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Return to Carrowmore Tunnels! - Halloween Mini Event!

Why not go back to the set 4 hour spawn like during the other event?
So huge clans cant take advantage of a good thing. At least if their is no exact time it will give any decent clan an opportunity to get stuff not just the top 1-2 clans on server.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Sounds good but plz not a 1h window. As someone suggested use the same thing as the last carrow event where it spawns exactly after 4hrs. Also as someone else said throw necro in too :p Osan sucks imo
This screws all the medium to small clans. Not really good for anyone but massive clans and unfair. At least it gives me time to rally the troops.

The prior events before OTM stopped doing them we had 5 hour respawns with 10m windows.

Why not go back to that model or remove the window completelly?
Cuz this isnt for a whole season or whatever. Its 2 days therefore they should spawn more :)
3 days actually. But with a 1 hour window, thats around 4.5 hours on average. I'd prefer a longer respawn with shorter or no windows. There won't be much difference and less time wasted.
No offense but this idea only favors clans with hundreds. If a clan of 500 knows exactly when to be somewhere then they will beat any other clan based on number of people alone. That is not competitive in any way.

It benefits larger clans cause they have the man power to camp it 24/7, if it’s instant smaller clans have a chance to lock it, look if the smaller clan has5 campers in that time zone and the bigger clan has 30 who do u think is going to win? Those 5 campers won’t always be there and may have other things to do in that 1 hour but atleast half of the 30 people will be there so they will win

I do feel no windows would def make it more fun, however any event at all i am greatful for! Ty otm!!! That being said during cc event ronin (who is second to elementals on belenus) dominated the cc event and the main cause for this was we didnt have to camp. We knew exactly where to be. Would love to see this again in future events and would love more raid bosses like this. It is the reason protus is my favorite raid boss, we know exactly when it will be due, no camping needed

Cuz this isnt for a whole season or whatever. Its 2 days therefore they should spawn more :)
3 days actually. But with a 1 hour window, thats around 4.5 hours on average. I'd prefer a longer respawn with shorter or no windows. There won't be much difference and less time wasted.
No offense but this idea only favors clans with hundreds. If a clan of 500 knows exactly when to be somewhere then they will beat any other clan based on number of people alone. That is not competitive in any way.
You have no idea what you're saying. A small clan of 20 usually won't be able to have 8 lockers standing by for an hour every 4 hours over 72 hours. A large clan of 500 can and will be able to.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.