Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: which clan is stronger?

Ps I'm an Elem member but I'm not Elem's "dog" or spokesperson. I call it how I see it clean the scammers from your clan and maybe you'll get some respect. Stop buying scammed gear and maybe scammers will leave the server. Stop playing favorites with your flawed point system that favors toons who are willing to share their account and pw with leadership and you might keep players, stop worrying about players who were kicked for not following rules it's non of your business. And don't worry about us getting prot and geleb seems to happen quite regularly :)
Too bad your never at any :) too busy bsing on line stirring unfathomable to ever actually play the game lmao. The most pathetic thing about you is you try so hard to convince ronin im a unfathomable person, yet even majoridy of elem dont feel that way. Ive been forgiven for my sins, but will you ever be?

Ps I'm an Elem member but I'm not Elem's "dog" or spokesperson. I call it how I see it clean the scammers from your clan and maybe you'll get some respect. Stop buying scammed gear and maybe scammers will leave the server. Stop playing favorites with your flawed point system that favors toons who are willing to share their account and pw with leadership and you might keep players, stop worrying about players who were kicked for not following rules it's non of your business. And don't worry about us getting prot and geleb seems to happen quite regularly :)
Too bad your never at any :) too busy bsing on line stirring **** to ever actually play the game lmao. The most pathetic thing about you is you try so hard to convince ronin im a **** person, yet even majoridy of elem dont feel that way. Ive been forgiven for my sins, but will you ever be?
You can fool yourself all you want, "majoridy" of people know your a scumbag .

Too bad your never at any :) too busy bsing on line stirring **** to ever actually play the game lmao. The most pathetic thing about you is you try so hard to convince ronin im a **** person, yet even majoridy of elem dont feel that way. Ive been forgiven for my sins, but will you ever be?
Especially after trying to extort 10 mil from clan to get Icecold's stuff back. Stuff which I'm sure you've been trying to get from him since he's been inactive. Scumbag to the core :)

Labels remain with your forever; a thief doesn't stop being labeled as one just because they haven't stolen anything for a few weeks.

Contesting and struggling with prot and gele? Huh? Elem get close to all prots and ronin have yet to take down Gele. Ronin's last prot kill took them 1.5 hours. Elem rarely lose a mord or hippo. You literally have 4 or 5 necro kills under your belt. Elem have been slaying these bosses consistently for many years. You do seem to get quite a few aggy kills, i'll give you that one. So how can you possibly claim to be 'on par' when you haven't even accomplished 10% of what they have?

In order for ronin to even do what they have, they have to engage in rampant toon purchasing and sharing, which makes up the bulk of their firepower. Ironically, some of these shared accounts were originally owned by players that scammed their own clan members, yet ronin went ahead and purchased the toons to use anyway. That just about sums up ronin. Not all ronin are bad, there are some good people there, but it is no surprise many of them show animosity towards ballr because he exposes the scammers and cheats that are on the server. Now i wouldn't usually participate in these discussions as they are rather pointless and don't get anywhere, but i felt the need to set things straight. It's quite sad that ronin players have to come to the forums and lie about the true state of the server.

Elem have rules in place for the general wellbeing of the server and fair play, rules that we expect all of our clannies to follow. Nobody is kicked from elem without good reason, be it scamming or the selling of clan drops. Of course anyone that is kicked will have no choice but to join the rival clan, who will welcome them with open arms regardless of what they have done due to their accept anyone and everyone philosophy. Something they have done many times and will no doubt continue to do so.

It's funny that ronin claim elem grief bosses when elem are locking almost all raid bosses and as such have no reason to stoop so low, as well as having strict no griefing policies. How many times have the ronin leadership justified griefing from their members as just down to 'inexperience' or 'he was lixing'? I lost count. Ronin players must be revolutionising lixing because why would anyone's lixing sessions involve dragging trolls around mordy?

Keep the fighting in game, at bosses, and try to stay off of that Kool aid.
Ranger
Druid
Belenus

It isnt a question. Not out of arrogance, its simply how it is. Elem's struggles doesnt make Ronin stronger than what they are, not to mention Im MIA due the army for the time being until Im back and I told u before and I'll tell u again, as long as I play I will beat u on bosses.

Final scammed, period. It doesnt matter if he did it 5 years ago, because he didnt do anything to redeem himself really other than camping a lot for ronin. Griefing? U know I already caught applesbe on Swagish and showed u multiple screenshots of u griefing on necro and rengwen pulling adds which u all admitted to.

I have no intention to participate in these arguments, but I think that going around making sob stories to ppl is the only pathetic thing. I dont care anymore that u bought toons that are the most notorious scumbags on history of Belenus, such as Maxemillian whom scammed so many ppl (mainly ur own clan), posted ur clan banks' info and scammed LivingLegends and was sexually offensive.

These arguments are ancient, more ancient than the majority of Ronin players. And they do not matter because theres no agreement between clans, those that existed were mere illusions shattered to pieces. Play the game, and if u will win u have my congrats, but dont bother gloating and dont bother spreading that ur somewhat dominant. And theres no need to spread lies because even the attempts to buy WG's hearts didnt do much for u while u used their names for griefing bosses.

Save sob stories for other places, not for virtual games, just play fair and win fairly, and stop using Abba as ur only excuse to diss Elementals, its one person who doesnt really play, while u get angry every time we mention those we consider the bad apples of Ronin. At the very least dont be hypocrites, we dont use final as an excuse to blame the entire clan to be rotten, while final actually scammed and attempted to enlarge the black markets of clan drops as well as he might have used Swagish's identity to do more foul acts, and yet, hes really no one's reason to dislike Ronin.

For every bad apple u try to blame the entire of our clan for, I'll find u 10 of those in Ronin, while we kick ours or try to handle them best as possible, while u brush it off with the excuse that we have them too. Get it in ur heads that a clan is one thing, but u cant know whos playing to scam or lie and whos really honest, its not about clan vs clan, its simply learning that just because it 'weakens' u to kick someone it doesnt mean u should completely ignore that option.

Enjoy the time Im in the army, wont last forever.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yea and that guy named Zkills... what an ***. No one likes him at all

I am the destroyer of clans... I will end Ronin and Elementals, and KodiakReavers will rise in power... it's my ultimate evil scheme!!!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Elementals has always been better ever since LivingLegends disbanded (or was elem even around back then... Don't remember :lol: ). From personal experience, I didn't enjoy the people in Sylph/Elementals as much as I did in Invictus/Ronin. I'd say join ronin line because I had a really fun time in that clan line, again, this is just from personal experience. Although I've heard that ronin is starting to die down in power so I dunno.
Eles were made around mid 2013 I believe