Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

In perspective we have more friendly members in wg than insanity. For every bad apple we may or may not have 10 people per 1 bad. So don't take the numbers I choose as a percise calculation but if Insanity has 10 friendly people total we have 30. Technically Trumping both categories.

Friendly clannies to me is people who respect people as a person not what clan they're in. People who treat others differently depending on their clan arent friendly clannies they're two faced

Friendly clannies to me is people who respect people as a person not what clan they're in. People who treat others differently depending on their clan arent friendly clannies they're two faced
+1 <3
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Don’t want to be beating a dead horse (this post) BUT…

How does one go about joining any of these mentioned clans, is there some page with the contact websites or do you just chat with someone in game.

Is there some kind of way to go about out?
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

Don’t want to be beating a dead horse (this post) BUT…

How does one go about joining any of these mentioned clans, is there some page with the contact websites or do you just chat with someone in game.

Is there some kind of way to go about out?
The only clan left of this post is wg but u can contact people ingame.
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis