Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon prices higher than original?

I found it very interesting seeing people selling them for 30k each.. and people actually buying them. Those chests are probably OTMs biggest income right now. They most likely be there for a long time.. once double plat comes they will go back to 20k.. and become regular item. And those who spend 30k each will regret it unless they got a full white lanrik or an 100% mount
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

If they are permanent, can us non plat buyers have a way to earn them?
Or just support the team that creates the game you love and put your short hands into your long pockets once a while.
Alright bud, if you want to be aggresive then just PM me and we can sort out whatever issue it is you seem to have with me.

Ty Arken :)
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

I found it very interesting seeing people selling them for 30k each.. and people actually buying them. Those chests are probably OTMs biggest income right now. They most likely be there for a long time.. once double plat comes they will go back to 20k.. and become regular item. And those who spend 30k each will regret it unless they got a full white lanrik or an 100% mount
Different prices different worlds. On lugh I sell them 45-50k each.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

If they are permanent, can us non plat buyers have a way to earn them?
Or just support the team that creates the game you love and put your short hands into your long pockets once a while.
Alright bud, if you want to be aggresive then just PM me and we can sort out whatever issue it is you seem to have with me.

Apologies if it came across as aggressive. Was intended as a tongue in cheek, light hearted slight dig at your perceived Scottishness (if you're not from the UK you might not understand the last reference). With the offensive level set at 1 or 2 out of 10 but done in a hopefully slightly humorous way so as to try and avoid causing actual offence. ;)
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

I see players shout buying for 35k each. I see them sell for 45k

Apologies if it came across as aggressive. Was intended as a tongue in cheek, light hearted slight dig at your perceived Scottishness (if you're not from the UK you might not understand the last reference). With the offensive level set at 1 or 2 out of 10 but done in a hopefully slightly humorous way so as to try and avoid causing actual offence. ;)
You are far too civil.
This is the internet!
:lol:
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140