Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon vs Rimebound chests

Aeon items eat into the drop chance of tokens within the mystery chest, if you were aiming for more fashion / mount / pet tokens Rimebound is a better choice.

That being said we are currently reviewing premium mystery chests and may make changes in the future.
I say just remove tokens from the Aeon chests and if players want tokens then they can get Rimebound. From what I have seen there is little difference between the two chests because the Aeon fashion and mounts are pretty rare unfortunately. A simple solution would just to revert to the old Revival Chests but keep the Aeon tag on them, because atm, many players don't see a point in dumping money in Aeon chests because of the low drop rates of Aeon items.

The old revival chest drop rates were perfectly fine imo, just slap on that Aeon tag and you have more people buying chests and the plat buyers are more happy.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

To those that don't like fashion tokens, just use them on the store and pretend that's what you got.
Nothing has changed with fashion tokens, players just don't realize that getting 20 red gloves was worse.
Completely agree -- I would MUCH rather have tokens that I can save for the fashion of my desire, or sell to buy other tokens, than scatterings of specific fashion pieces!!

Fashion tokens are an amazing addition to CH.
I agree as well. I love the concept of fashion tokens as I'm able to basically reserve future fashion for myself without having to buy chests every update just to get the fashion. Have a full set of particle purple tokens ready for the next fashion coming in the cooking update :)

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

To those that don't like fashion tokens, just use them on the store and pretend that's what you got.
Nothing has changed with fashion tokens, players just don't realize that getting 20 red gloves was worse.
Completely agree -- I would MUCH rather have tokens that I can save for the fashion of my desire, or sell to buy other tokens, than scatterings of specific fashion pieces!!

accept for the fact that there are so many fashion tokens but barely any fashion sets that you can use the tokens on...
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

accept for the fact that there are so many fashion tokens but barely any fashion sets that you can use the tokens on...
Maybe because token fashion is still fairly new??? Give it time and the choices will only increase

Maybe because token fashion is still fairly new??? Give it time and the choices will only increase
Agree. But also understand with updates as scarce as they have been since events went away things tend to get a little stale. I guess if playing Fashion Heroes is the main reason for logging into the game then I would be frustrated as well.

Taking away events was seemingly celebrated in favor of more long term content but peeps failed to realize events included fashion updates with the changing of the seasons. Maybe more mini in game quests for fashion would help ?
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

I dont get why they didnt just add the aeon fashion to the token store and make it more expensive based on how far back the event it made it's debut in occured. For example, White sparkling lanrik shirt costs 20 particle white chest tokens, regular costs 10. White spooky hunter top costs 18 white particle chest tokens, regular costs 9, etc.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

I agree as well. I love the concept of fashion tokens as I'm able to basically reserve future fashion for myself without having to buy chests every update just to get the fashion. Have a full set of particle purple tokens ready for the next fashion coming in the cooking update :)
This is exactly the issue. If you want an events fashion you should need to buy the chests then. You shouldn't be able to instantly get the white particle effect version of fashion as soon as it releases
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

As someone with 46 red hat tokens and far too many other tokens too I hate tokens for fashion.
I cannot sell those tokens as nobody wants them, I cannot sell to shop as you could with some older fashion, the new fashion seems permanent so why would anyone rush to buy it? At least 40+ red hunter hats would be sell-able now but tokens never will be.
At least make fashion event only so it might be worth buying some to save or just scrap tokens all together for seasonal chest obtained fashion again...preferably as sunlit was with a vendor (event only not permanent) and only black and white from chests.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage