Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aeon vs Rimebound chests

Just curious, what's the difference between Aeon and Rimebound besides Aeon legacy fashion and mounts?

What compelling reason is there for a player to buy Rimebound instead of Aeon? Are battlemounts and pet tokens only from Rimebound?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Aeon vs Rimebound chests

Just curious, what's the difference between Aeon and Rimebound besides Aeon legacy fashion and mounts?

What compelling reason is there for a player to buy Rimebound instead of Aeon? Are battlemounts and pet tokens only from Rimebound?
As far as I can tell nothing. I opened Aeon chests and got more fashion and pet tokens then Aeon fashion. Was very disappointed that the tokens were in the Aeon chests, as if I didn't have enough tokens to begin with. :/
E Dot- 225+ Ranger
Darth Bane- 220+ Rogue
Albusinher- 200+ Mage
EDot- 226+ Ranger (RIP)
Clan- Relentless
World- Gywdion

Aeon items eat into the drop chance of tokens within the mystery chest, if you were aiming for more fashion / mount / pet tokens Rimebound is a better choice.

That being said we are currently reviewing premium mystery chests and may make changes in the future.

Aeon items eat into the drop chance of tokens within the mystery chest, if you were aiming for more fashion / mount / pet tokens Rimebound is a better choice.

That being said we are currently reviewing premium mystery chests and may make changes in the future.
Please poll players on what we want in the chests. Hint: we don't want fashion tokens
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

To those that don't like fashion tokens, just use them on the store and pretend that's what you got.
Nothing has changed with fashion tokens, players just don't realize that getting 20 red gloves was worse.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

To those that don't like fashion tokens, just use them on the store and pretend that's what you got.
Nothing has changed with fashion tokens, players just don't realize that getting 20 red gloves was worse.
Completely agree -- I would MUCH rather have tokens that I can save for the fashion of my desire, or sell to buy other tokens, than scatterings of specific fashion pieces!!

Fashion tokens are an amazing addition to CH.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!