Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make iOS great again

Get rid of the cross platforming and make iOS servers pure once again! Android has brought nothing but lag and crashes more constantly already. Down with android!
We need to build a wall to keep android users from invading our servers.
There is a legitimate way for android users to access our servers; by buying an iOS device!

We WILL build a wall, and Android users will pay for it.

It's gonna be YUGE!
+1
TRUMP
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Get rid of the cross platforming and make iOS servers pure once again! Android has brought nothing but lag and crashes more constantly already. Down with android!
Hey we didn't ask to get merged with you. That was like 3 people that requested it. And Android people don't typically associate with iOS people because we're so much cooler. I remember thr day my dad got an iPhone and I immediately had my last name changed.
Those are fighting words. Good thing I have so much practice fighting from all my drinking.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

You guys sound very childish and idiotic to say android servers have scammers lol ?? What server doesn't have scammers are you kidding me.. you think otm is going to remove cross platform because your little feelings are hurt? Nope. Cross platform is brought so many more players to Celtic Heroes it hasn't done anything bad the lag has been fixed there will always be scammers so idk why your complaining
The lag and disconnecting was real when the post was made. Use that noggin of yours.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ever sense crossplatform update the sever have gotten more people on them and old firends that could no longer play can again and also some people can't afford a $1000 device to play there old accounts and now they can again the update was awesome. Thank you otm.for the update keep up the good work.
Lastarcher.
Ranger level 224
Mage level 223
General of pegasus, Lugh.

Surely the title should be make iOS servers great.
Let's be honest iOS and great go together in much the same way as military and intelligence. They're just 2 contradictory words.
Anyway, how to make iOS servers great? Simple, pull CH from Apple store and make it an Android only game. :lol:

Sorry. I thought today was wind up an apple fanboy day.
Oh wait.. That's every day. ;)
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

We need to build a wall to keep android users from invading our servers.
There is a legitimate way for android users to access our servers; by buying an iOS device!

We WILL build a wall, and Android users will pay for it.

It's gonna be YUGE!
I bet this lag is a chinese hoax
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

You guys sound very childish and idiotic to say android servers have scammers lol ?? What server doesn't have scammers are you kidding me.. you think otm is going to remove cross platform because your little feelings are hurt? Nope. Cross platform is brought so many more players to Celtic Heroes it hasn't done anything bad the lag has been fixed there will always be scammers so idk why your complaining
The lag and disconnecting was real when the post was made. Use that noggin of yours.
Just because you had some difficulties doesn't mean they should take out the whole cross platform lmao that's just selfish and idiotic my whole clan havent had a lag problem in a while none else complains you just want some sort of attention ? Or maybe your device is just unfathomable
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

You really think that after all that time, after all the complaints of not having cross platform, that OTM is just going to change it back? OTM had to do some work to finally get cross platform implemented, so I highly doubt that they will just change it back for a couple instances of lag, we all lag, it sucks, but we boot the game up again and continue with what we are doing.

What otm should really do is upgrade their server hosts, before they changed server hosts, the game wasn't nearly as laggy, and when you went out of the app, it could stay running for more than 2 seconds. They just switched hosts to save some money, but in the long run, it is just upsetting quite a few players, as we can see in this topic, so I think it would be best to find better server hosts. First, of course, they will need to make some money from these new chests, then release the cooking update and new area update, then they can possibly look for new hosts.

Anyway, I'm all for cross-platform, my boyfriend can finally play with me so that is exciting :lol:
Much better than someone having to find someone to transfer with, and wayyyy better than trying to buy a new device just to play with your friends, now everyone can play together! #iosandandroidaregreat
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me