Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

Here's a salty one:

Thanks for bringing these back. I don't care about the name change at all. But I do hate knowing that the chances of even getting anything good out of these chests will now be ridiculously low due to the feedback given to you by....that small group of players that seem to matter so much. It probably won't even be worth buying chests unless you can afford to drop hundreds of dollars on plat. But at least we get a chance now I suppose.
I was thinking the same thing. The drop rates before were perfectly fine imo, the only reason why more rares were being seen was because there were large amounts of chests opened.

Can't argue with this though, I just hope Otm made it so that buying these chests will be worth it.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Muldar please tell them to throw a bunch of mounts in them. There are a lot of players having to sink way too much gold into battle mounts just to have something to travel on. That being said, I hope this upcoming battle mount is caster friendly cause I been holding onto 128 mount tokens for a really long time.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Here's a salty one:

Thanks for bringing these back. I don't care about the name change at all. But I do hate knowing that the chances of even getting anything good out of these chests will now be ridiculously low due to the feedback given to you by....that small group of players that seem to matter so much. It probably won't even be worth buying chests unless you can afford to drop hundreds of dollars on plat. But at least we get a chance now I suppose.
I was thinking the same thing. The drop rates before were perfectly fine imo, the only reason why more rares were being seen was because there were large amounts of chests opened.

Can't argue with this though, I just hope Otm made it so that buying these chests will be worth it.
Idk about that, I opened 20 chests and got a white ensorceled wolf mask and yellow lanrik gloves. Nothing else, though.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

but like... what about removing 4* PHs ;D
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

OTM goofed, unfathomable happens. Lets move on....... they are.
Things are really getting out of hand with pricing, and depending on the server you're on it can be very disappointing for newer players. not sure if OTM can remedy that. I hope the new chests have the same average or slightly higher for good drops. Looking forward to new update.

OTM,
This is not a fix! The name changing will not change the value of the rares. If I add aeon white lanrik top to my original rest of set, it only matters that it matches same fashion. You will lower the value of all these rares people like me have spent thousands of chests to buy.

Just make new fashion, mounts exc. So many ideas out there: Give curry his chicken mount. Make flared skirts, make new colors. There are so many options out there besides bringing back old fashion and ruining people's investment. If you can't design it, np, give us a contest! I'll design it free!
JoanOfArc
BAND group: Celtic Heroes Friends Admin

Exception is Nuada, as they haven't had this fashion before. They should get the old fashion and time lost chests as they were before, not nerfed. Nuada should never have lost the time lost chests as they have never had all the old fash, mounts, ect.
JoanOfArc
BAND group: Celtic Heroes Friends Admin

OTM,
This is not a fix! The name changing will not change the value of the rares. If I add aeon white lanrik top to my original rest of set, it only matters that it matches same fashion. You will lower the value of all these rares people like me have spent thousands of chests to buy.

Just make new fashion, mounts exc. So many ideas out there: Give curry his chicken mount. Make flared skirts, make new colors. There are so many options out there besides bringing back old fashion and ruining people's investment. If you can't design it, np, give us a contest! I'll design it free!
LOL
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

OTM,
well new players who are happy with just the look of fashion to wear it and are NOT Bothered with values. (many comments of this issue STATING these facts!
So the aeon fashion will should be NO TRADE once equipped ..otherwise we are created another added issue, we are back to scam swapping (FAKE non original ) aeon clothing with the legit REAL fash clothing
Only feasible way I see to all the old players kicked in the groin (TWICE) already.

Otherwise all OTM have accomplished is....
2 issues created again...over this 1 issue they had before if the above is not addressed.
This game is still stuck in 2012 mode Without these in place.

Will Legacy Mystery Chests be included in the Aeon Mystery Chests loot table?

They are supposed to include stuff you can't get anymore, right? ;)
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.