Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aeon Mystery Chest

Hey Heroes,

After thorough consideration and review of player feedback, we are ready to announce the Revival Chests new updated format and discuss some of the changes we have made prior to its release later this week.

Introducing the Aeon Mystery Chest.
- All legacy items in the Aeon Mystery Chest have now been modified to include the Aeon tag in their item name, this will create a distinguishable difference between Aeon items and legacy items.

- Drop rates of Aeon items have been adjusted, allowing our new players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history while retaining uniqueness for collectors.

Thanks

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

here we go with salty comments
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Sad... but anyway, any news about the beta? :)
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Hey Heroes,

After thorough consideration and review of player feedback, we are ready to announce the Revival Chests new updated format and discuss some of the changes we have made prior to its release later this week.

Introducing the Aeon Mystery Chest.
- All legacy items in the Aeon Mystery Chest have now been modified to include the Aeon tag in their item name, this will create a distinguishable difference between Aeon items and legacy items.

- Drop rates of Aeon items have been adjusted, allowing our new players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history while retaining uniqueness for collectors.

This will be patched later this week, with a server restart to update the store listing.

Thanks
Well, I'm not particularly happy with the little mess up of revival chests.
I feel this is possibly the best way to do this, so good on you OTM
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

I like the changes, nice one. How significant is the drop rate change? Is it still feasible to make Aeon sets given the volume of items in the chests?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Here's a salty one:

Thanks for bringing these back. I don't care about the name change at all. But I do hate knowing that the chances of even getting anything good out of these chests will now be ridiculously low due to the feedback given to you by....that small group of players that seem to matter so much. It probably won't even be worth buying chests unless you can afford to drop hundreds of dollars on plat. But at least we get a chance now I suppose.

Here's a salty one:

Thanks for bringing these back. I don't care about the name change at all. But I do hate knowing that the chances of even getting anything good out of these chests will now be ridiculously low due to the feedback given to you by....that small group of players that seem to matter so much. It probably won't even be worth buying chests unless you can afford to drop hundreds of dollars on plat. But at least we get a chance now I suppose.
What Evers the case something better than nothing
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I am wondering how high the chances are to get good items from this chest. I am always very unlucky with chests but it does sound attractive. But still unsure if I really should get them