Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Something has to be done

Have played Celtic Heroes for 5 years now and had a lot of fun. Now sudenly cheating is the name of the game and since OTM doesnt seem to care about it the game will soon be empty of fair players. And what about the money I spent during these years? Will you give them back to me? Make up your mind OTM..is this a game for cheaters or fair players? You need to make a fast decision because you are losing players. I make a deal with you OTM..kick these cheaters out and ban them forever and I will stay and continue to spend money here or give me my money back and I will find another game and you and the cheaters van have your fun.
Nothing is impossible, just takes a little longer

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Mage

Have played Celtic Heroes for 5 years now and had a lot of fun. Now sudenly cheating is the name of the game and since OTM doesnt seem to care about it the game will soon be empty of fair players. And what about the money I spent during these years? Will you give them back to me? Make up your mind OTM..is this a game for cheaters or fair players? You need to make a fast decision because you are losing players. I make a deal with you OTM..kick these cheaters out and ban them forever and I will stay and continue to spend money here or give me my money back and I will find another game and you and the cheaters van have your fun.
Why is it when someone spends money on this game and decide they don't want to play anymore, thats the first thing they say is they want their money back? You spent money for in app purchases to be used while you played whether it was 1 minute or 10 years.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

ima be honest the lvl 200s stats are nice,
anyways ive seen people use speedhacks n calling themselfes the flash,
well.. i understand some ppl may speed the way from ley to 180 (joke),
anyways its kinda lame how ppl use crit hacks and rly just a matter of time till more will do it.
otm cud.. perhaps get a anti cheat shield? wich scans what pogram runs during the game is played
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

ima be honest the lvl 200s stats are nice,
anyways ive seen people use speedhacks n calling themselfes the flash,
well.. i understand some ppl may speed the way from ley to 180 (joke),
anyways its kinda lame how ppl use crit hacks and rly just a matter of time till more will do it.
otm cud.. perhaps get a anti cheat shield? wich scans what pogram runs during the game is played
they'll prob end up saying thats too much work for them lol
Clansman of Retribution

Theifoflove

My activity is going down because now the clan and I can't lock. It's insane how one day everything was normal and everyone had a fair shot to 1337 getting all bosses. I may not have spent money on your game or be the best player but almost everyone else in Sulis has or is very proficient (VS 1337). It's unfair that they give you their money and you don't provide answers or ban the hackers. Love the game but there's a point where it's not worth playing anymore and many can agree with that.

Wow, very disturbing news if this extends beyond just a speed hack and OTM should be making this the number 1 priority effective immediately.

Cheats like this can and will be game killers. Ban the IPs not just the toons.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Let's not try to derail the thread and start talking about Divine Strike/Crit hacking shall we? On that note, can we get somebody with a reasonable knowledge of servers-n-unfathomable to stand up and call BS on this accusation? This kind of thing is generated server-side so unless 1337 have hacked the servers the accusers have not the slightest idea what they're talking about. If that is the case, RIP OTM, eh?

Hypocrisy aside... Whilst on the whole unfamiliar with the climate on Sulis currently; I can promise you there is speed hacking going on within this clan. A grand total of 3 people (out of 80? Idk). Ahah but wait- It has only started to matter as they've recruited, grown stronger and started outlocking the 'dominant clan'. Strange. This clan is now rallying the troops for support and asking the entire clan via Line to post on this forum so they "cannot be ignored". I'm personally not a fan of the "I want my money back unless something changes grrr!!" Technique but whatever floats your boat... I guess

tl;dr: Speed cheating happens, speed cheating is bad, crit/div cheating doesn't exist, you could've approached this better cause it'll get fixed, yo.

Let's not try to derail the thread and start talking about Divine Strike/Crit hacking shall we? On that note, can we get somebody with a reasonable knowledge of servers-n-unfathomable to stand up and call BS on this accusation? This kind of thing is generated server-side so unless 1337 have hacked the servers the accusers have not the slightest idea what they're talking about. If that is the case, RIP OTM, eh?

Hypocrisy aside... Whilst on the whole unfamiliar with the climate on Sulis currently; I can promise you there is speed hacking going on within this clan. A grand total of 3 people (out of 80? Idk). Ahah but wait- It has only started to matter as they've recruited, grown stronger and started outlocking the 'dominant clan'. Strange. This clan is now rallying the troops for support and asking the entire clan via Line to post on this forum so they "cannot be ignored". I'm personally not a fan of the "I want my money back unless something changes grrr!!" Technique but whatever floats your boat... I guess

tl;dr: Speed cheating happens, speed cheating is bad, crit/div cheating doesn't exist, you could've approached this better cause it'll get fixed, yo.
It's odd how the same players that were, all but 1-2, were in the same clan before they split off to start he hacking and never once was there a concern with speed hacking or an increase of 60%-80% on crits or divine strikes... oh, and there was HEALTHY compition.

Let's be realistic, there are things that are all server sided, then there are hacks and exploits that can be done on the client side to gain an advantage over the competition. It's not FairPlay! Its not just 3 people as you imply. I'd share the list, but OF COURSE that's against the forum policy. I assure you, all 21 people have been reported directly to otm, yes with evidence of each.

#fixyourgame
Howdy!