Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Something has to be done

I made a previous post in general about speed hacking only for muldar to tell me
We are aware of this issue, unfortunately due to the method the modification is performed, creating limiters may have adverse affects on the client.

That being said I will raise the issue with our Programming Team, if you do see anyone doing this please report them in-game.

Thanks
Actions need to be taken againest these hackers as previous people have been saying reporting doesnt help since you guys dont even bother to respond to them or if you do end up doing it we recieve 3 months later. if you dont you'll end up losing valuable players. Naughty naughty
Clansman of Retribution

Theifoflove

I agree. Freaking ridiculous. What's the point of even playing if they sit there and hit crits, divines, speed hacks, ?
They don't care to show it either on the way to a boss.
Sulis
TrClan/Retribution
Vonua 180+ Rogue

I totally agree.

How does a grp of people with 3 edl quivers get lock on Proteus over a grp with 7 quivers, was more dg and superior gear in general?

It sucks hard that we cant Play, cant compete to people cheating and hacking.

Please fix this OTM!!!!

Not condoning speed hacking, but how is that a big deal? Not like they are hacking crits...
Its not only speed Hacking. How come they are critting all the time, way more then others like all the time divine Strike crits etc.
It cant be luck all the time...

Even simply Speed Hacking would be unfair, but thats ruining the Fun of playing CH.

It is a big deal for Sulis.

Not condoning speed hacking, but how is that a big deal? Not like they are hacking crits...
If your clan called Mord and has to go all the way from ley to mord while another clan speed hacks to get there in 10 seconds how is that fair? its a big deal when it comes to raid bosses and playing fair. There is plenty of evidence that shows that they've been hacking past speed hacking into other things like divine and crits.
Clansman of Retribution

Theifoflove

On Sulis with bosses like necro/mord/hrung most of the time it's ffas. By being able to speed hack, they're giving themselves the best shot at getting the boss because they can get there first, group, and be ready to start it before the other clans can arrive and assemble. With the lock system and how Sulis is, the first clan there and ready to go is typically the one who gets the boss. Usually most clans only have a few camping and swapping shifts to camp these bosses. On bosses you don't have to kill adds on to start this is even worse. This issue needs to be addressed with Bans, and permanent ones... not a temporary ban that just lets them come back and continue to cheat like this.
Last edited by LegendaryWarrior on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THESE GUYS KEEP HACKING CRITICAL HITS AND DIVINE STRIKES AND I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!
OUR CLAN CAN'T EVEN WIN ANY BOSSES ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY HACK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

IT'S *** ***!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY GET SO MANY CRITICAL STRIKES CAUSE THEY HACK THE WHOLE DAMN SERVER ALL THE TIME AND OUR CLAN CAN'T COMPETE!!!!!!!!!!!!

An OTM crew member should be stationed in Carrow when Mordris spawns. Don't blink, though, or you will miss their clan members speeding past way faster than any 100% regular mount or 109% battle mount could run.