Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reasoning on Revival Chests, (Q&A)?

Day following the Revival Chests removal from the Platinum Store me and a few other players made Petitions to see players Feedback on the Chests.

Petition #1. Made by Frustration
Total Votes: 21
People want Chests back: 20 (95%)
People don't want Chests back: 1 (5%)

Petition #2. Made by xAndrey (Me)
Total Votes: 53
People want Chests back: 39 (74%)
People don't want Chests back: 14 (26%)

I would like to get an answer on the following question:

When "The Team" says: "Based on Players Feedback" what do they mean by that?
The reason why I am asking is because I have never seen "Players Feedback" being implemented so quickly..

Here is a list of things that has been asked by "US" the "Players" since 2012 and so on.
1. Crafting
2. Server Transfers
3. Better Servers for the Game
4. Name Change
5. Class Balancing
6. More Content
7. Better PVP
8. Dungeons
9. Seasonal Events
10. Balancing the damage it takes between a level 220 and level 180 to get a lock at 190 boss..

All the things that had been listed been asked for a while by the Community but have never been implemented or given a reasoning if they will or might make into the game.
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Reasoning on Revival Chests, (Q&A)?

I think it was a very vocal minority on the anti-revival chests... I understand why it was there though.

Personally I think the argument that these fashions are coveted because they look good is ridiculous, and if that was the case they would have been highly desired at the time. Of course this isn't the case.

The simple solution would be to have all items in the chest listed as *Revial* or *REPLICA* and create an NPC explaining he's spent years making replica fashion sets, I don't know...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

It was an organized effort by a clan that is very well organized and can make a small number of players look like it is an overwhelming majority. They knew that their monopoly of items was gonna be loosened up so they went full man-child temper tantrum mode. Do not take this at face value go to Morrigan and see for yourself. Just create a char and go straight to the auction house and see what you can buy. He'll, they even have alts on forums to magnify their voice. I am really hoping someone at
OTM can see through this.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Just because a sheer amount of players want them back doesn't make it a valid reason. The ppl that didn't want them back had a very valid reason that it devalued the rare fashion they owned. Otm has been cautious about the player created economy in worlds and don't exactly wanna ruin that.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

It was an organized effort by a clan that is very well organized and can make a small number of players look like it is an overwhelming majority. They knew that their monopoly of items was gonna be loosened up so they went full man-child temper tantrum mode. Do not take this at face value go to Morrigan and see for yourself. Just create a char and go straight to the auction house and see what you can buy. He'll, they even have alts on forums to magnify their voice. I am really hoping someone at
Oh snap! I bet it's the illuminati infiltrating CH!!!

Love me a good conspiracy theory lol
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Just because a sheer amount of players want them back doesn't make it a valid reason. The ppl that didn't want them back had a very valid reason that it devalued the rare fashion they owned. Otm has been cautious about the player created economy in worlds and don't exactly wanna ruin that.
The majority of the players want the chests back, and you could probably go around asking people to confirm that. They had no valid reason because their reason is just based off of greed and selfishness. Rares DO NOT make up an economy, not by a long shot. Want to know why? Because hardly anyone can afford rares, and people rarely sell their rares. These chests would actually help the economy on servers tremendously because people would be buying and selling for affordable prices, not to mention plat items would become cheaper.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Personally I think the argument that these fashions are coveted because they look good is ridiculous, and if that was the case they would have been highly desired at the time. Of course this isn't the case
Would you choose the current token fashion or Highlander over something as sexy as hunter or lanrik? If people back then could see how recent fashion looked they would stock pile on hunter. People also want the chests to help them complete sets.

Yea otm could release better looking fash, but that still doesn't change that fact that hunter or lanrik is sexy, people still want to complete sets, and eventually old fashion will die out.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You've lost the plot mate, all these conspiracies and stuff lmao... you got too much hate and jealousy flowing through you that you're starting to imagine stuff.

If only Muldar or any admin are allowed to comment on this, they can easily prove that you're wrong (especially the forum alts conspiracy) but im guessing they wont bother.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

The simple fix would be for otm to make new decent looking fashion like hunter lanrik wyld etc. I get why they should have revival chests on nuada but not on any other servers. (Android servers MAYBE but idk the price and value of fash on them :s )
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.