Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are we heading in the right direction?

Hi everyone,

I apologize if I am going off-topic but I am very interested to find out how your experience with this new server went? Would rather make separate topic but I am unable due fresh forum account.

What are your current thoughts about server? Having fun feeling like noobie again? Chance for fresh start? Does lack of mounts discourage you? What about prices, are there any gold trades or most of them are done in chests?

What do you expect of server in near future? Will it growth in "mini version of Epona", will server be FFA, will clans be competitive or maybe only one clan will go dominant?

What have been your strategies so far? Questing? Meeting people? Dealing with xfers from home server? Going hardcore lixing mode? Collecting drops for quest armor?

Share your experiences please :)

this game was never made for competition, drops are spread thin through many clans
CH wasnt designed for competition? lol ok, if you choose to look it that way.
But cmon now, drops spread thin through many clans? What do you call drops spread through out the entire server?
Competition does nothing but make people complain, complain and complain. Level lock wouldn't be needed without competition, clan to clan drama would or should become a thing of the past, drops are infact spread thin (I've known people on Epona that got their dl weps in a week whereas it would take much longer in a server with competition), would never need to worry about not having enough people because all clans would work together, no one has to be in a super mega clan to kill higher lvl bosses, and overall everyone is more happy.

I've played on Epona before and I can say that all of this is true. I've played on belenus since the beginning of time and I would choose Epona anytime because of how enjoyable it is... plus it's a free market lol. Extra bonus. I see people from all different servers moving to Epona, even a few from belenus, and Epona's economy is waaay better than most servers... heard that exps sold for 3k each??? Like wtf lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

this game was never made for competition, drops are spread thin through many clans
CH wasnt designed for competition? lol ok, if you choose to look it that way.
But cmon now, drops spread thin through many clans? What do you call drops spread through out the entire server?
Competition does nothing but make people complain, complain and complain. Level lock wouldn't be needed without competition, clan to clan drama would or should become a thing of the past, drops are infact spread thin (I've known people on Epona that got their dl weps in a week whereas it would take much longer in a server with competition), would never need to worry about not having enough people because all clans would work together, no one has to be in a super mega clan to kill higher lvl bosses, and overall everyone is more happy.

I've played on Epona before and I can say that all of this is true. I've played on belenus since the beginning of time and I would choose Epona anytime because of how enjoyable it is... plus it's a free market lol. Extra bonus. I see people from all different servers moving to Epona, even a few from belenus, and Epona's economy is waaay better than most servers... heard that exps sold for 3k each??? Like what lol
Xp lixes for 3k isn't anything uncommon on Crom, and Seed is an extremely dominant clan (only lost like 3 hrungs ever, never lost a raid boss above that). A servers economy doesn't solely rely on if a clan is dominant, it relies on supply and demand as well as plat buyers trying to get the most out of their plat which can go to extremes.

As for the competition only making people complain comment, that is true for a some, but others enjoy the competition and use it to motivate them to get better. It all depends on your style of play really, but if Epona's way of doing things is so much better, then how come they are the only ones working that way?
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

The problem always is people . And rolling with a cooperative server take away most of that negative possibility of people causing disruption. Which always occurs Bc people are GREEDY
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

The problem always is people . And rolling with a cooperative server take away most of that negative possibility of people causing disruption. Which always occurs Bc people are GREEDY
Depends on which side of the coin you're on. To me greedy is showing up at a boss and rolling for an item that you're going to throw in AH to make gold or give it to a friend when someone else that's at the kill (mord, necro, dl, etc) can use the item. I think that's horribly greedy. Some people prefer that and that's fine. The other reason I dislike rolls is before Fingal moved to DKP and was rolls based, I've seen mages go to a year's worth of hrungs and it never drops a skull. Then one day it drops a skull and one player who has a mage shows up at his first hrung and won a void firestorm skull. But some players love rolls and that's okay also.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Depends on which side of the coin you're on. To me greedy is showing up at a boss and rolling for an item that you're going to throw in AH to make gold or give it to a friend when someone else that's at the kill (mord, necro, dl, etc) can use the item. I think that's horribly greedy. Some people prefer that and that's fine. The other reason I dislike rolls is before Fingal moved to DKP and was rolls based, I've seen mages go to a year's worth of hrungs and it never drops a skull. Then one day it drops a skull and one player who has a mage shows up at his first hrung and won a void firestorm skull. But some players love rolls and that's okay also.
Most clans on epona don't allow important drops to be sold.

A lot of people that play don't have time to always participate. I've noticed the silent quiet types struggle a lot and the loud whiny brats get what they want often. Hate seeing that.

Epona isn't a perfect server, none ever will be. But I believe it is the closest, and Nuada can be better.

Clans that get their own drops can have a dkp based system within the clan still. The rolling is meant for outside clan participation. So like if someone is on at odd hours and their clan isn't active at that time they don't feel left out and can still participate. Based on how close they are to the bosses lvl

Of people are seen abusing drops and not helping their clan usually they get kicked. If further problems occur then people get banned from rolling on the server. But people always can solo their own stuff (outside of clan usually) and sell it ofcourse those that multi device

I'm sorry for al the edits. I'm just trying to speak for those that do not for whatever reason. Being shy quiet or not being on forums. I'm not saying any of this Bc I personally am going to gain. Heck I love dom too. But I think a healthy server is cooperative. And to try and help make this server fun for everyone is not easy.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

It's hard work to keep the server together like this and stopping clans from going dom by working together instead against each other - and the reward is that everyone no matter what clan and who got lock gets a roll.

+ 1 million

Yeah. Working together not fighting each other.
Why do u have to be a little troll smh
:lol:
Why are you so mad at me. Im guessing you like me. They say " the more you hate, the more you love" :o
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish