Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers down

Down again, its not an account or device issue. Its the login server
Happening again right now
Have you tried buying a new device
I aint buying 2 new devices coz of their servers :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Hey folks,

Can you pm me your account username and the world you last logged into if you are still having this issue.
Down again, its not an account or device issue. Its the login server
Happening again right now
And again...
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

If you are having problems logging in (no/not all servers shown in the world select screen) then first try:

Android: Force close, clear cache and data from Celtic Heroes and relaunch the game.

iOS: Force close, clear device cache by holding the Home button while the 'swipe to power off' message is shown.

Hopefully this will help with some of the log-in issues encountered and I will check in with programming team regarding the issues reported.

Thank You,

Esq
I appreciate this information even though this is not a fix! Problem is on otms end. No one should HAVE to clear cache and restart app to get in game. Yes game will run better but again not a fix. Please fix the game completely! You guys are really pissing off long time players

If you are having problems logging in (no/not all servers shown in the world select screen) then first try:

Android: Force close, clear cache and data from Celtic Heroes and relaunch the game.

iOS: Force close, clear device cache by holding the Home button while the 'swipe to power off' message is shown.

Hopefully this will help with some of the log-in issues encountered and I will check in with programming team regarding the issues reported.

Thank You,

Esq
That's fine and dandy and all, but, the thing is, it shouldn't be a chore in and of itself just to log in. We the players have enough chores to do throughout the day and don't need logging into a game to be another one. It's like when you get home and your console or internet is out and you have to keep rebooting it to try to get it to work
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]