Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ok

Many people complain that they favour old players before 2016 leveling was a lot harder yet otm nerfed the xp needed to level by a lot now a new player can instantly level to 220 in 2 weeks I didn't see any old high levels complain about how much time they wasted when leveling which is more important then money . Also most people think only old players had rare fash I know a couple of people who haven't played more then 5 months and had more rare stuff then I have. Also most the people who are complaining about getting chest back are not really new you probably have been playing for 1+years and in that time you could of probably collected fash instead you didn't want to and because you didn't want to collect it then your complaining. This post was rushed probably bare mistakes in here lol
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: Ok

Ok.

So what's your point?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Many people complain that they favour old players before 2016 leveling was a lot harder yet otm nerfed the xp needed to level by a lot now a new player can instantly level to 220 in 2 weeks I didn't see any old high levels complain about how much time they wasted when leveling which is more important then money . Also most people think only old players had rare fash I know a couple of people who haven't played more then 5 months and had more rare stuff then I have. Also most the people who are complaining about getting chest back are not really new you probably have been playing for 1+years and in that time you could of probably collected fash instead you didn't want to and because you didn't want to collect it then your complaining. This post was rushed probably bare mistakes in here lol

How do you lvl to 220+ in 2 weeks. Is there lvl 220 on Nuada server?
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

I didn't realize it's already August 8.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

so i'll wait till august 8.

My current clan leader is in the 120s on the third day lmao so sounds possible so far

My current clan leader is in the 120s on the third day lmao so sounds possible so far

Impossible. If your admin or OTM staff it's possible.

Basically his point is flawed but its his way of saying 'stop complaining about fashion coming back' because apparently there are people out there with no lives that can lix really fast (but not 220 in 2 weeks....he probs a nub) and new players have old fash (spent rl cash for it, lots of it or diced) Yeah....but his point is: no complaining.