Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

I think this was a huge slap in the face and just further confirmation that OTM only really cares about the "old players" and not newer ones. I've been playing the game for a couple of years and between my husband and myself, have spent tons on the game. This was a huge insult to not even have the chance to buy the chests all because a few complained. If you truly care about your customers, why not take the time to get as much feedback as you can? Put up a survey or something. Don't just let those few regular complainers force you to make a drastic decision that involves everyone's game. Really bad decision there. Really unfair.

WELL OTM THIS SHOULD BE ENOUGH FEEDBACK
Bring back the chests with non-tradable fashion and ride. Or just make new fash and ride like in the good old days.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

I think this was a huge slap in the face and just further confirmation that OTM only really cares about the "old players" and not newer ones. I've been playing the game for a couple of years and between my husband and myself, have spent tons on the game. This was a huge insult to not even have the chance to buy the chests all because a few complained. If you truly care about your customers, why not take the time to get as much feedback as you can? Put up a survey or something. Don't just let those few regular complainers force you to make a drastic decision that involves everyone's game. Really bad decision there. Really unfair.
Not true about just caring about older players and not newer players. If so, they would have gotten rid of target lock. If so, they would have fixed the drop rates. If so, they would have enabled a disable xp option. If so, they would have never had a legacy lux shop. Etc

There really isn't a rhyme or reason to which feedback they follow.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Why renege on fash when they would not renege on legacy lux?

The luxury lux vendor serves a different purpose. It removes gold from the economy. Because you sometimes have to pay exorbant prices for useless lux to try to get something that may be valuable now, it actually does a service by draining the economy. Obviously, items that otm wanted permanently removed (old players know what they are) are never going to show on that vendor. Yet people spend millions there and end up with items that are worth far less than they spent. That and the gold cost alone keeps it relatively controlled.

Not weighing in on the chests (although I have an opinion, no need to join the battle), but just pointing out the difference here is significant.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Bring back the chests with non-tradable fashion and ride. Or just make new fash and ride like in the good old days.
Ummm no lol, people are going to want to buy/sell/trade the fashion obtained from the chests.

Giving new fashion won't give the same amount of excitement as the revival chests did... people want old fashion/mounts because they look cool and have a history.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

This would be cool. I'm not really concerned about getting the old fashion and mounts specifically. The issue I have is that the old chests had really cool stuff, not just a bunch of different tokens like now. Those chests went away pretty soon after I discovered the game so I missed out on a lot of it. But if we could get chests with NEW fashion and mounts in them, that would be nice. This whole mess could be handled easily with new fashion/mounts, as long as they're equally cool like the old and not boring or...ugly :-) I think both sides would be satisfied with that compromise. Let the old keep their rare stuff rare and start giving us newer peeps similar things that are worth collecting.

Wow....just realized that there is NOTHING in this game worth collecting these days. Now I'm slightly depressed.

This would be cool. I'm not really concerned about getting the old fashion and mounts specifically. The issue I have is that the old chests had really cool stuff, not just a bunch of different tokens like now. Those chests went away pretty soon after I discovered the game so I missed out on a lot of it. But if we could get chests with NEW fashion and mounts in them, that would be nice. This whole mess could be handled easily with new fashion/mounts, as long as they're equally cool like the old and not boring or...ugly :-) I think both sides would be satisfied with that compromise. Let the old keep their rare stuff rare and start giving us newer peeps similar things that are worth collecting.

Wow....just realized that there is NOTHING in this game worth collecting these days. Now I'm slightly depressed.
+1
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue