Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Terrible Business

OTM is a business and should be treated as such. These down times and lack of communication are terrible. You have actual paying customers that pay all your salaries. I'm not asking for free things or anything but you guys have to get your selves in order. This is awful. Your customer support is terrible. When support tickets are submitted we never hear from you and again today and yesterday are just examples of how poorly OTM is being managed.

Re: Terrible Business

+1
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Lmfao if u got so much hate stop playing the game there trying there hardest this is a huge update where over thousands of people are hopping in servers causing lag it's gonna happen idiot you thought it was gonna be easy? How about you make a popular game and see how hard it is

Lmfao if u got so much hate stop playing the game there trying there hardest this is a huge update where over thousands of people are hopping in servers causing lag it's gonna happen idiot you thought it was gonna be easy? How about you make a popular game and see how hard it is
Not saying it's a terrible game. Never did. And not saying they aren't working hard. But all of this should've been tested. Before it was released. That's poor management. I love the game. But hate how it's managed.

OTM sucks but their game is the best mobile MMO for the time being. I enjoy the game when OTM doesn't completely screw it up.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

How do they suck there probably new to all this just like us there first time having a cross platform game you make a company you do all this you do all that see how hard its gonna be

How do they suck there probably new to all this just like us there first time having a cross platform game you make a company you do all this you do all that see how hard its gonna be
Again they need to test their stuff. Any time Facebook or iOS has updates they have people test their stuff. They don't just throw it out there and say here you go guys hope this works. Good luck

Still they don't suck you guys are acting if you are married to this game and like it's the only thing y'all play stop being low lifers and find something else to do rather then complain