Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thanks To OTM

I would honestly like to thank all of the staff for all the hard work put into the game! Yes we complain sometimes and although I didn't like the decision of taking the chests out I commend the fact that the team readily took it upon them selves for listening to the community. And we all have to praise that as a community even if we don't want them gone. The past few months playing this ga,e have been more fun then I've had since I started playing. Not because the problems that aren't fixed and sure there are quite a few. But because watching my clannies grow from rag tag only killing hrung months ago to more than capable of taking every edl down and all raids except prot and gale (given necro isn't griefed) I just want to shed some positivity and I hope the staff knows that even the people who are talking them down love your game and without it would not have met the people they have and created a hobby from something as simple as an iPhone game. Big thanks to the staff at one thumb mobile!

Re: Thanks To OTM

I'd like to thank my gf, my parents, my friends, my legs for supporting me, my arms for always being by my side and my fingers, i could always count on them.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

I would honestly like to thank all of the staff for all the hard work put into the game! Yes we complain sometimes and although I didn't like the decision of taking the chests out I commend the fact that the team readily took it upon them selves for listening to the community. And we all have to praise that as a community even if we don't want them gone. The past few months playing this ga,e have been more fun then I've had since I started playing. Not because the problems that aren't fixed and sure there are quite a few. But because watching my clannies grow from rag tag only killing hrung months ago to more than capable of taking every edl down and all raids except prot and gale (given necro isn't griefed) I just want to shed some positivity and I hope the staff knows that even the people who are talking them down love your game and without it would not have met the people they have and created a hobby from something as simple as an iPhone game. Big thanks to the staff at one thumb mobile!
Ur clan won't ever get to kill prot and gele nws
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

OTM puts in a lot of work but barely anything to show for it... The game is great, but the management behind the game needs an overhaul. "changes" are being constantly done with no improvements in sight. Revival Chests are a joke and a big slap in the face. This latest development just shows how one sided their team is in managing the game, they are profit driven more than they are driven on making the best mobile MMORPG possible. which is sad, because in the past I would have said the exact opposite, but as of late it is impossible to say anything other than that.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Thats what you guys said About hrungr mordi and necro also.
Oh and you said we would never complete a edl set either. Well look at us now.

Exactly this arrogance made so Many people leave ld and quit the game. Even your former leaders are completely done with you're arrogance and left the clan.
With a empty bank and no purple edl pieces left.
Maybe try to start Being Nice to other people. Brings you further in life.

Exactly this arrogance made so Many people leave ld and quit the game. Even your former leaders are completely done with you're arrogance and left the clan.
ld is a washed up clan
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

ld is a washed up clan
well you're a washed up warrior ;) couldnt even kill my druid :P
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

My wife would like to send a thank you to otm. She has me doing a woodworking project I have been putting off for months. Can you maybe, please fix things up with the servers?
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.