Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "Wise Waters"

The "wise waters" while fishing give you the same junk as "rippling waters". Pulling an old boot out of "wise waters" is depressing.
you're looking at it the wrong way.

Just be thankful you can gain so much experience from pulling a boot out of the water! :lol:
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

The "wise waters" while fishing give you the same junk as "rippling waters". Pulling an old boot out of "wise waters" is depressing.

Just be thankful you can gain so much experience from pulling a boot out of the water! :lol:
"Anglin' a boot taught me moar den any fsh cud!"
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

"Anglin' a boot taught me moar den any fsh cud!"
Noted, lol. I'll pay better attention to the XP I pull on those from now on.

If you're fishing at spots that are the same level or higher than your own fishing level, then Wise Waters give exactly 10x the fishing xp as a Rippling Water. This figures falls below 10x if you fish waters below your level.
Fishing spots increase by 20 xp for every increase in level and I think level 1 starts with about 100 xp, so it's around level 45ish when they hit 1000 xp, which would give 10k xp for a Wise Water.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so