Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

I visited Mabon yesterday (I'm from Epona). I'm thinking about coming here. What's going up between these three clans? Why do people keep arguing about which one is better? Are they all around the same? If I were to level to endgame, which clan is the best?

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

For starters, elite isn't in existence anymore. Insanity and Wolfgang are the top rival clans and can kill all bosses with the exception that insanity hasn't had a gele kill. It will all be about preference in deciding which one you go to

Wolfgang is much bigger than Insanity and kill gelebron regurally. Wolfgang is top rank has the final say heigharchy and Insanity goes by the everyone votes on everything approach. Insanity recently has only killed proteus base so that is their max potential atm.

Wolfgang are dominant at the moment, there was a brief revival of insanity recently where they managed to kill 195/6 in just under 35minutes which was pretty impressive, or you can join Wolfgang who can kill gele in under 8minutes, swings and roundabouts...
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Wolfgang are dominant at the moment, there was a brief revival of insanity recently where they managed to kill 195/6 in just under 35minutes which was pretty impressive, or you can join Wolfgang who can kill gele in under 8minutes, swings and roundabouts...
And there's the sort of sarcastic remarks you get from WG.. i watched your 28 man team take on Necro yesterday and it raged with still a bit to go.
Tool
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.

And there's the sort of sarcastic remarks you get from WG.. i watched your 28 man team take on Necro yesterday and it raged with still a bit to go.
Tool
It only raged because the 28 man team consisted of 7 players each on 4 devices. That's not an easy thing to do.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Tool
Key words there. You watched...
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

I was just pointing out that WG isnt as fool proof as Bowz tends to make out. It was aimed more at the OP tbf Mentor.
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.

I never said anything about us being foolproof, I stated 2 facts, one of those facts was that we have killed gele in less than 8 minutes, the other of those facs is that you took 35 minutes to kill 195/6

I simple stated these to demonstrate the gulf in class between the two clans, to the user who wrote the original post.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang