Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Having a giraffe aka another fun day on donn

Pfft. Be a good little Nomad & wander away now.
that's rly all u have to reply harry rly stop talking crap to him and others and admit ur wrong and stop acting like ur all so ***** innocent and just stfu allready
Ohh ok, since you said so. I'm wrong. Conc sucks. Loyalty rules. I'm dumb. I'm rude. Nobody likes me. Did I leave anything out? Hahahaha!
again childish maybe some day you will all grow up.......hell will have frozen over but maybe just maybe u might all grow up

that's rly all u have to reply harry rly stop talking crap to him and others and admit ur wrong and stop acting like ur all so ***** innocent and just stfu allready
Ohh ok, since you said so. I'm wrong. Conc sucks. Loyalty rules. I'm dumb. I'm rude. Nobody likes me. Did I leave anything out? Hahahaha!
again childish maybe some day you will all grow up.......hell will have frozen over but maybe just maybe u might all grow up
Yeah I'll look into that. But for now....neener neener neener.

For agent k, having a giraffe is rhyming slang,for having a laugh
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

And in my original post I did not name any clan or player

And in my original post I did not name any clan or player
tbh I'm just tired of how 2 faced and full of unfathomable ur clan and its members are fck off and leave us alone........u made this post with and for the intention of dragging our name thro the mud so stop with ur lil games and fck off alrdy would you thx

Scar and I had our differences, yes but we were both,adult enough to put them aside and move on with enjoying the game. Obviously someone else isnt.

Scar and I had our differences, yes but we were both,adult enough to put them aside and move on with enjoying the game. Obviously someone else isnt.
lol go ahead and say whatever u need to tell urself to justify it all in all ur a hypocrite next time don't make a post like this if u don't want ur actions being called out cause u all claim innocence and ur more guilty then anyone so do urself a favor and learn to keep ur mouth shut I couldn't give a unfathomable less what u guys do but since u wanna drag our name thro the mud try and make us look bad while at same time trying to steal our members I have to say ur doing a bad job at it since multiple ppl even ones from different servers just called u on ur unfathomable...... to ppl have differences they don't get along it happens but u came here making this post for attention and well u got it........just not the way you wanted it so stop acting innocent shut ur *** mouth and leave my clan the fck alone have a good day sneak aka the hypocrite

lol go ahead and say whatever u need to tell urself to justify it all in all ur a hypocrite next time don't make a post like this if u don't want ur actions being called out cause u all claim innocence and ur more guilty then anyone so do urself a favor and learn to keep ur mouth shut I couldn't give a **** less what u guys do but since u wanna drag our name thro the mud try and make us look bad while at same time trying to steal our members I have to say ur doing a bad job at it since multiple ppl even ones from different servers just called u on ur ****...... to ppl have differences they don't get along it happens but u came here making this post for attention and well u got it........just not the way you wanted it so stop acting innocent shut ur ***** mouth and leave my clan the fck alone have a good day sneak aka the hypocrite
Okai
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]