Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Having a giraffe aka another fun day on donn

^sounds like res

Also I can't say firsthand but I've heard similar about Avalon

Honestly its rly *** stupid treat others how u want to be treated simple as that.....i just think its funny how they claim innocence yet they the ones who usually start the drama and unfathomable talking

LOL always the same story. We did this because you did that and then because you did that we'll do this. Clans with integrity & honor don't have to make excuses for the others. But when you are drug into the spotlight it's always deflect, argue, & point the finger elsewhere. Man up and just say it. We lost and we were sad so we tried to make it so you couldn't win. And we succeeded the first time. Then the second time after we failed, we proceeded to additionally fail at our attempt to cause you to fail.

And whoever made the ridiculous comment that top clans should let other clans have bosses because they were there first. Really? Is this 2nd grade again? Every clan on that server and every player therein had a CHOICE. They chose the clan they wanted to wear the colors of. And because Concordiia rose to the top with hard work and diligent play, they should just back off and let everyone else have the same opportunity? SMH seriously.

People can have their opinions and puff out their chests all they want. Never changes in any MMO ever. Same 'ol same 'ol.

CYA on the battlefield. You get the lock and I will walk.

-Harold
http://siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/6012991AgwzZ.png

First, nobody can make fun of your real life issues, if you dont tell them what they are.
Second, if they are finding out about your real life and you didnt tell them, then you shoukd rexamine your clan and who you call friends.
Third, make a complaint through email or support about it. Forums are not the place for complaining, and you make yourself look petty when you won the boss anyways.
Fouth and lastly, we made this server the way it is together, all of us, conc loy and now viks, you are just as much to blame for trash talking and griefing as I or any other person on server, quit acting innocent.

Read my post before u speak ur nonsense i didnt claim innocence to most of us hse and have vox and were all in same clan at one point so before u open ur mouth know what ur talking about because u just look stupid....the only ppl who claim innocence is conc always has been always will be if u read my post....if u even can read i said ppl get so fed up with what conc does to them that they do it back its called retaliation....u push someone they will push back....u beat an animal the animal will only cower so long till it fights back so pls try to actually read my post before u make ur stupid comments have a good day
My post was directed at scar and sneakalista for starting this post, not at you dova, they sought out you profile on vox with the sole purpose of making fun of you, then cant handle it when its done to them. Sounds to me like they are snowflakes in need of a safe space to cry in.

LOL always the same story. We did this because you did that and then because you did that we'll do this. Clans with integrity & honor don't have to make excuses for the others. But when you are drug into the spotlight it's always deflect, argue, & point the finger elsewhere. Man up and just say it. We lost and we were sad so we tried to make it so you couldn't win. And we succeeded the first time. Then the second time after we failed, we proceeded to additionally fail at our attempt to cause you to fail.

And whoever made the ridiculous comment that top clans should let other clans have bosses because they were there first. Really? Is this 2nd grade again? Every clan on that server and every player therein had a CHOICE. They chose the clan they wanted to wear the colors of. And because Concordiia rose to the top with hard work and diligent play, they should just back off and let everyone else have the same opportunity?
Clans with integrity and honor have to whine in forums and complain even when they win the boss apparently tho

And whoever made the ridiculous comment that top clans should let other clans have bosses because they were there first. Really? Is this 2nd grade again? Every clan on that server and every player therein had a CHOICE. They chose the clan they wanted to wear the colors of. And because Concordiia rose to the top with hard work and diligent play, they should just back off and let everyone else have the same opportunity? SMH seriously.

People can have their opinions and puff out their chests all they want. Never changes in any MMO ever. Same 'ol same 'ol.

-Harold

U say ull walk away but that doest work when scar is on ur toons talking unfathomable harry

And whoever made the ridiculous comment that top clans should let other clans have bosses because they were there first. Really? Is this 2nd grade again? Every clan on that server and every player therein had a CHOICE. They chose the clan they wanted to wear the colors of. And because Concordiia rose to the top with hard work and diligent play, they should just back off and let everyone else have the same opportunity?
Clans with integrity and honor have to whine in forums and complain even when they win the boss apparently tho
Lolololo

-Harold

U say ull walk away but that doest work when scar is on ur toons talking **** harry
But who is having a Giraffe, I'm so curious! I don't understand this whole thread? When did they have a Giraffe ?
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw