Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auction House Prices are too low

Im pretty new and my ranger is only 65. I don't buy plat so i have little gold. I needed lux so i decided to merchandise instead of farming(i hate farming). I decided to buy lixes and discs for a low price and sell it for a higher price. As you can see by the title there was an issue, people were selling discs for prices which are too low. This is good because i can get a higher profit but the problem is that i can't compete with these prices because unlike them i need money. I thought it will become normal but these prices are taking place all the time. How am i suppose to make money when people are selling 2 oak discs for 62 gold, obviously people will buy discs from them instead of me who sells it for normal prices like 4k. I know there isnt a solution for this but i spent all my money in buying items but now i cant sell them. Please help!!!!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Auction House Prices are too low

Im pretty new and my ranger is only 65. I don't buy plat so i have little gold. I needed lux so i decided to merchandise instead of farming(i hate farming). I decided to buy lixes and discs for a low price and sell it for a higher price. As you can see by the title there was an issue, people were selling discs for prices which are too low. This is good because i can get a higher profit but the problem is that i can't compete with these prices because unlike them i need money. I thought it will become normal but these prices are taking place all the time. How am i suppose to make money when people are selling 2 oak discs for 62 gold, obviously people will buy discs from them instead of me who sells it for normal prices like 4k. I know there isnt a solution for this but i spent all my money in buying items but now i cant sell them. Please help!!!!
Discs in general have become extremely cheap. But yes, AH does have somewhat lower prices, due to the easiness to buy and sell through it. Whether or not this is a permanent drop in prices is yet to be seen. I have been investing in certain items like lugh masks and old fash charms and pieces as well. Hoping to make my money back and then some :3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Auction House Prices are too low

I'm confused. You bought the items with low prices, yet are now concerned you can't resell them at a higher price....because people are selling them too cheap? Huh. Think of them as stocks, not bonds. You are not guaranteed a return, but they may swing back in tour favor, so long term gains are possible. For short term gains, go kill gold bosses, and mobs to sell their drops to Spinnet.

From what I can see, in general low prices are not a concern in the auction house. Decent prices are also fairly uncommon. Most is higher than what it had been, but all had been creeping up slowly. Patience is about all you have on your side.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]