Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

anyone else notice how quickly you can login now?

After the login server was brought back up (about 6 hours ago), the game loads much quicker now. Even on my old iPad3, the splash screen goes away in a couple seconds compared to almost half a minute before. It hasn't been like this since 2015, so we now know what is possible. It's not our devices loading the game slowly, it's the login server.

Is it the same for other servers?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: anyone else notice how quickly you can login now?

After the login server was brought back up (about 6 hours ago), the game loads much quicker now.
I've noticed two things - the first being what you have said.

The second is that if you log out into character select and then hit the home button and reload the game without quitting the process - it logs you out to the login page. Then once you try to log in it cannot connect server. You have to wait 10 seconds or so until the troubleshooting message pops up. After that you can log in within a second or two.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Re: anyone else notice how quickly you can login now?

After the login server was brought back up (about 6 hours ago), the game loads much quicker now. Even on my old iPad3, the splash screen goes away in a couple seconds compared to almost half a minute before. It hasn't been like this since 2015, so we now know what is possible. It's not our devices loading the game slowly, it's the login server.

Is it the same for other servers?
Jinx
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71