Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is support being supported?

Is your support team one lonely guy reading throughout all the emails trying to figure out people's accounts ???
Like I've never had this slow of a
Response time with support, are they focused more on updates vs player support? Like seriously what's going on here your support has been slacking hard core .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Re: Is support being supported?

Is your support team one lonely guy reading throughout all the emails trying to figure out people's accounts ???
Response time with support, are they focused more on updates vs player support? Like seriously what's going on here your support has been slacking hard core .
2 weeks to get back a lost account. It's ridiculous im just gonna start sending emails daily
Hi

2 weeks to get back a lost account. It's ridiculous im just gonna start sending emails daily
Man your lucky got yours in 2 weeks I sent my first ticket march 2nd
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Man your lucky got yours in 2 weeks I sent my first ticket march 2nd
havent got it back yet lol. https://twitter.com/CelticHeroes
Hi

His name is Milton, but he couldn't focus on support tickets because someone took his red stapler.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The only support person I know is Morgana and she does fantastic job doing it. Because she has to read lots in game tickets and from the support emails. But I also think Muldar helps her when they are overloaded on tickets. Specially after Holidays when the team is out of office