Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Sign Up and Community Update!

Pardon me for my probably stupid question. But the emails that will be sent, are they for choosing the beta testers? Or have they already been selected?
Open Beta, all who applied will be able to participate so long as their sign up details are correct.

Emails will be sent with further details.
Will the delayed questline be included this update? That's what I'm looking forward to.
Yes, it will be included in the update.

Pardon me for my probably stupid question. But the emails that will be sent, are they for choosing the beta testers? Or have they already been selected?
Open Beta, all who applied will be able to participate so long as their sign up details are correct.

Will the delayed questline be included this update? That's what I'm looking forward to.
Delayed quest line? What's that

Originally there was going to be a mid-level questline, starting around 125+ (going off where last questline ended), in the Lancer's of Lir update. But due to a problem that prevented testing it was delayed to next update.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Originally there was going to be a mid-level questline, starting around 125+ (going off where last questline ended), in the Lancer's of Lir update. But due to a problem that prevented testing it was delayed to next update.
Oh cookie but hey... Weren't we supposed to get responses for beta start alrdy?