Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What loot do I need to keep?

I'm really confused about what constitutes trash loot in this game. I loot tons of items whose descriptions make it seem like they're meant to be useful for something, but I can never figure out what. They clog my inventory and make fast travel annoying. A few of many possible examples:

Wight Essence: "The ectoplasmic remnants of a departed spirit. It is deathly cold to the touch."
White Pawn: "An ornate chess piece, carved from walrus ivory."
Shalemont Foxglove: "A rare flower that blooms only in Shalemont Ravine. Used for various alchemical marvels."
Connacht Armour Piece: "This is a piece of the leather armour of a soldier of Connacht."

Is there any purpose to these items or can I sell/drop them all to free up bag space?

Is there actually some kind of crafting/alchemy in the game, as implied by one of the item descriptions?

Thanks!

Re: What loot do I need to keep?

I'm really confused about what constitutes trash loot in this game. I loot tons of items whose descriptions make it seem like they're meant to be useful for something, but I can never figure out what. They clog my inventory and make fast travel annoying. A few of many possible examples:

Wight Essence: "The ectoplasmic remnants of a departed spirit. It is deathly cold to the touch."
White Pawn: "An ornate chess piece, carved from walrus ivory."
Shalemont Foxglove: "A rare flower that blooms only in Shalemont Ravine. Used for various alchemical marvels."
Connacht Armour Piece: "This is a piece of the leather armour of a soldier of Connacht."

Is there any purpose to these items or can I sell/drop them all to free up bag space?

Is there actually some kind of crafting/alchemy in the game, as implied by one of the item descriptions?

Thanks!
Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of CH. All of those items are useless, the white pawn is part of a quest to collect all he pieces of a chess board. I don't know if that quest is still around though. But for the rest of your items you can just sell them or drop them.

Only one I have really never seen is the shalemont foxglove. But just like about every other collectible it's pretty much useless. Most collectibles can be used for small side quests, but I wouldn't bother with half of them as they are usually low rewarding in ways of xp as you would lvl faster by just killing mobs, and in ways of gaining gold in which killing mobs is usually a better reward.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Re: What loot do I need to keep?

Create a lvl1 toon and park them at a mailbox. Mail all your items to it, since it never has to fast travel storage is unlimited.

If you have 2 devices place one in the castle and fast travel there to unload. Enjoy your digital boarding.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|