Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Independent

#41
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Neero. wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:The answer to that question is quite simple. We have extremely small numbers and she has 4 endgame toons of all classes with a lvl 190 something mage. Although lately she has been 0 help because she is so paranoid that she refuses to go to any boss where you guys might be at or she will simply say she doesn't feel like doing bosses and then logs off leaving the rest of us in the dust, and that's if she actually logs on. I've been wanting to part ways with her for a while now but everyone else follows her just because she has the firepower. I'm sure it was easier for you guys to push her away because you guys weren't losing out on much. If we had more high lvl players then it might have been more easy to push her away but we are constantly losing players, not gaining.

I'm talking about last year, you guys had huge numbers, you could have easily get rid of her without losing much, but you let her taking the decisions instead

Are you talking about independent? Because it sure seems like it lol, and you-know-who was kicked out of Independent before I even joined.

We did not have huge numbers last year lol, we could hardly even kill hrung and without you-know-who we may have not been able to kill hrung. You alliance will never understand lol

Skain and osan event you had big clan, but maybe you weren't of level yet
World: Sulis

Vis: noob rogue


World: Lugh

Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Clan: Alliance

Re: Independent

#42
lol I'm talking about this past year, specifically the time after Independent died. What you're speaking of happened way back in 2015 which is sorta irrelevant :lol: I first came to lugh during that skain event
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#43
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:lol I'm talking about this past year, specifically the time after Independent died. What you're speaking of happened way back in 2015 which is sorta irrelevant :lol: I first came to lugh during that skain event

You had to level faster then :D
World: Sulis

Vis: noob rogue


World: Lugh

Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Clan: Alliance

Re: Independent

#44
Neero. wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:lol I'm talking about this past year, specifically the time after Independent died. What you're speaking of happened way back in 2015 which is sorta irrelevant :lol: I first came to lugh during that skain event

You had to level faster then :D

I don't even think I made Ghostly during that time period .-.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#45
Instead of whining and complaining, why not try to build clan Phalanx? Independent is dead and gone. No point talking about it already. Not gaining players you say? Who the heck would wanna join your clan when you the chief is level 199 that is not even endgame? Worst part is where you act like you know 100% of the game when you actually on know 30%. Bro be active, level, and motivate the others. Rip independent.
Image

Re: Independent

#46
Mildseven wrote:Instead of whining and complaining, why not try to build clan Phalanx? Independent is dead and gone. No point talking about it already. Not gaining players you say? Who the heck would wanna join your clan when you the chief is level 199 that is not even endgame? Worst part is where you act like you know 100% of the game when you actually on know 30%. Bro be active, level, and motivate the others. Rip independent.

Lmao. No one is trying to build phalanx, we've tried last summer and failed when ds went inactive. Not gaining players because we arnt recruiting. I've been trying to motivate players but you-know-who always comes back and ruins that motivation. But you've been inactive for a few months so you clearly have no idea what's going on, and you don't care because you got what you needed from us (dl set) and you ran to alliance. long live independent.

And I'd say I know a lot more about this game than a good majority of players as I've been playing since Yule 2011. I've seen and done things that most will never be able to experience. Endgame is such a tiny chuck of the game and the only part of the game that I haven't experienced, so I would move that 30% to a solid 85%, maybe even higher
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#47
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Mildseven wrote:Instead of whining and complaining, why not try to build clan Phalanx? Independent is dead and gone. No point talking about it already. Not gaining players you say? Who the heck would wanna join your clan when you the chief is level 199 that is not even endgame? Worst part is where you act like you know 100% of the game when you actually on know 30%. Bro be active, level, and motivate the others. Rip independent.

Lmao. No one is trying to build phalanx, we've tried last summer and failed when ds went inactive. Not gaining players because we arnt recruiting. I've been trying to motivate players but you-know-who always comes back and ruins that motivation. But you've been inactive for a few months so you clearly have no idea what's going on, and you don't care because you got what you needed from us (dl set) and you ran to alliance. long live independent.

And I'd say I know a lot more about this game than a good majority of players as I've been playing since Yule 2011. I've seen and done things that most will never be able to experience. Endgame is such a tiny chuck of the game and the only part of the game that I haven't experienced, so I would move that 30% to a solid 85%, maybe even higher

Let me clear this:
1) i never asked for dl. Generals saw my efforts and gave me the dl set i deserved.
2) I saw independent was going down the drain, i saw how some in independent were trying to act like a general after perkamentus and istael left. Trust me i love alliance, i will never regret joining alliance. These people are my family.

Now you said bad mouth everyone in independent after i left to alliance. THATS A LIE! I didnt talk to any of you after i joined alliance. I only apologise to spacecabbage. Even he understands lol

Bro, just because you played since 2011 doesn't mean you know anything. Look at most of your forum post.

Anyways just want to clear some things up.
Image

Re: Independent

#48
Lmao playing since 2011 means I know a unfathomable ton about this game. I remember almost every single mob from past events dating to Yule 2011, I remember killing a good majority of past event bosses during the events, I remember what the old castle was like (very first design), I remember what the old starting area looked like... should I continue?

What annoyed us was the fact that you left right after we gave you your set, simply used us.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

#49
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Lmao playing since 2011 means I know a **** ton about this game. I remember almost every single mob from past events dating to Yule 2011, I remember killing a good majority of past event bosses during the events, I remember what the old castle was like (very first design), I remember what the old starting area looked like... should I continue?

What annoyed us was the fact that you left right after we gave you your set, simply used us.

Please stop lying. Liar!

I left right away after getting dl? Lmao. I camped DS's dl ffs. I went more hrung than you. Bro stop lying. If you dont know anything. Better stfu.
Annoyed us? Who the hell is us? You and DS? Lmao. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Like i said ghostly, please stop lying. Lol
Image

Re: Independent

#50
You think I'm lying about playing since Yule 2011? lol I even have a screenshot of otm confirming my start date, they even told me that I've invested 3245 hours into this game.

We know what you did, and there's nothing you can do to change that. You're no different than howfastru who took our last mage dl set and went off to alliance
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests