Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Independent

@GhostlyBlaze
What you need to realize is that the apples have all played out in their favor, by chance or by design. The "Non-Alliance" side could have flourished, with many good people and high level toons. The thing is, this never occurred due to a variety of reasons that can all be traced back to a single individual (I think we all know who i'm talking about here). She single-handedly turned away many people on our side and sowed the seeds of division through the people that remained.

It is likely that the "Non-Alliance" side will never be capable of anything further than hrung, due to the simple fact that she is the "leader", or at very least contains much influence, and has single-handedly done more to benefit Alliance than anyone inside Alliance. This, combined with how toxic she is, makes me suspect that there is simply no way, after all the people she has sent packing due to her toxicity, that she has any good intention for you or anyone else outside of Alliance.

If this was planned out by Alliance, kudos to them. They have managed to destroy all opposition to Alliance and now reign supreme over Lugh. Congratulations. If however this was not intentionally done, just know that you made the right decision kicking her out. I would to under the same circumstances. The apples are now all in your hands. I hope you play them wisely and will positively influence and treat well newcomers to Lugh.

I message for you @GhostlyBlaze. Something like Independent will never exist on Lugh again, due to the amount of people that left and the toxicity of current leadership. Your'e better off just laying low for a while, along with the few others that remain, till Alliance breaks apart. Just enjoy the game without ambition, stop being so invested. All powers fall, history informs us, and alliance is no exception. Also, wake up to the fact that you're just a source of amusement for various member of this forum, and by extension at least a few members of alliance, and your just giving them a reason to stick around. Who is paggasquid without you? I would appreciate if you left the forums, or created a new account to be serious on. I have seen through my time in game with you and reading a few of your posts that you do have some points and intelligence, but this is ruined by your reputation. A bonus of this would be by extension people like paggsquid would stop using you as an excuse to be an eyesore. I don't think you're a bad guy but you just need to chill out, Have some respect for those that are gone and shut up about the way things used to be. Again, it wont last forever. Just build you're reputation. I don't mind this thread, though i see it as an example how everything gets derailed when you're involved.

I will not log back in to Lugh until something changes. Ever since i started really getting into the game, all i wanted was to find was the right clan, which i can dedicate my time, money and resources to. Unfortunately, all available options currently disappoint. Also, if things are going to change you-know-who needs to go
Ya who is paggasquid?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

@GhostlyBlaze
What you need to realize is that the apples have all played out in their favor, by chance or by design. The "Non-Alliance" side could have flourished, with many good people and high level toons. The thing is, this never occurred due to a variety of reasons that can all be traced back to a single individual (I think we all know who i'm talking about here). She single-handedly turned away many people on our side and sowed the seeds of division through the people that remained.

It is likely that the "Non-Alliance" side will never be capable of anything further than hrung, due to the simple fact that she is the "leader", or at very least contains much influence, and has single-handedly done more to benefit Alliance than anyone inside Alliance. This, combined with how toxic she is, makes me suspect that there is simply no way, after all the people she has sent packing due to her toxicity, that she has any good intention for you or anyone else outside of Alliance.

If this was planned out by Alliance, kudos to them. They have managed to destroy all opposition to Alliance and now reign supreme over Lugh. Congratulations. If however this was not intentionally done, just know that you made the right decision kicking her out. I would to under the same circumstances. The apples are now all in your hands. I hope you play them wisely and will positively influence and treat well newcomers to Lugh.

I message for you @GhostlyBlaze. Something like Independent will never exist on Lugh again, due to the amount of people that left and the toxicity of current leadership. Your'e better off just laying low for a while, along with the few others that remain, till Alliance breaks apart. Just enjoy the game without ambition, stop being so invested. All powers fall, history informs us, and alliance is no exception. Also, wake up to the fact that you're just a source of amusement for various member of this forum, and by extension at least a few members of alliance, and your just giving them a reason to stick around. Who is paggasquid without you? I would appreciate if you left the forums, or created a new account to be serious on. I have seen through my time in game with you and reading a few of your posts that you do have some points and intelligence, but this is ruined by your reputation. A bonus of this would be by extension people like paggsquid would stop using you as an excuse to be an eyesore. I don't think you're a bad guy but you just need to chill out, Have some respect for those that are gone and shut up about the way things used to be. Again, it wont last forever. Just build you're reputation. I don't mind this thread, though i see it as an example how everything gets derailed when you're involved.

I will not log back in to Lugh until something changes. Ever since i started really getting into the game, all i wanted was to find was the right clan, which i can dedicate my time, money and resources to. Unfortunately, all available options currently disappoint. Also, if things are going to change you-know-who needs to go
And this is why we can never get anything done, people simply don't wanna help the cause. Yes you-know-who has to go, yes something like Independent will never come to life with alliance ruling everything and you-know-who still roaming around, yes perhaps I could chill out a little bit, but what you don't seem to understand is that we could easily create a stable clan without you-know-who, hell she rarely even logs on now days, as well as her twin you-know-who-#2. Would honestly be best if OTM banned you-know-who and you-know-who-#2 as their harresment levels go off the chart.

Things will never get done when people like you just say "I won't log on until things get changed" because nothing will change unless if everyone cooperates to make a change. Frustrates me more than anything when people give up and let others do all the work.

I have it worse than anyone and I'm still standing strong, even got my dl sword, full edl, and 3 crowns away from a dl shield, all of which have been obtained with 0% help from you-know-who but rather from past/current hard work that finally paid off. Anything can get done if you put Your mind to it, which you clearly struggle to do.

I'm not gonna sit around waiting for Alliance to fall apart (won't happen for a while), instead I'm going to work with what we have and try to keep the few players we have left.

Finally, I'm not sure what my forum actions have to do with anything in game. My tensions with alliance began before I joined the forums early last year, besides I hardly even care about alliance now days mainly because there is no point in fighting them. I do however enjoy messing with them (talking unfathomable) cause it's fun :lol: . I am pretty cool with everyone (even Axon) except for a few who love to feed the fire which I believe are the true drama creators.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

@GhostlyBlaze

And this is why we can never get anything done, people simply don't wanna help the cause. Yes you-know-who has to go, yes something like Independent will never come to life with alliance ruling everything and you-know-who still roaming around, yes perhaps I could chill out a little bit, but what you don't seem to understand is that we could easily create a stable clan without you-know-who, hell she rarely even logs on now days, as well as her twin you-know-who-#2. Would honestly be best if OTM banned you-know-who and you-know-who-#2 as their harresment levels go off the chart.

Things will never get done when people like you just say "I won't log on until things get changed" because nothing will change unless if everyone cooperates to make a change. Frustrates me more than anything when people give up and let others do all the work.

I have it worse than anyone and I'm still standing strong, even got my dl sword, full edl, and 3 crowns away from a dl shield, all of which have been obtained with 0% help from you-know-who but rather from past/current hard work that finally paid off. Anything can get done if you put Your mind to it, which you clearly struggle to do.

I'm not gonna sit around waiting for Alliance to fall apart (won't happen for a while), instead I'm going to work with what we have and try to keep the few players we have left.

Finally, I'm not sure what my forum actions have to do with anything in game. My tensions with alliance began before I joined the forums early last year, besides I hardly even care about alliance now days mainly because there is no point in fighting them. I do however enjoy messing with them (talking ****) cause it's fun :lol: . I am pretty cool with everyone (even Axon) except for a few who love to feed the fire which I believe are the true drama creators.
Are you referring to she who can not be named aka the dark lord xd
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

To clarify Ghosly, What i mean is until she is gone i wont try and invest any more time in the game, because it wont go anywhere. I have already invested enough time and money in for very little progress under her(maybe even infact reggresion in some areas). Believe me, id love to come back and shake things up, but it is a very toxic environment right now. You can see how she has effected the non-alliance, simply by the initial line group numbers under Marath and all the people who came along to the sorry state that there in now.
Ya who is paggasquid?

You are. I find it immensely annoying to view absolutely unprodructive posts follow Ghostly's such as "start digging youre own grave". I think i speak for most when i say i could do without it. Every post gets derailed by Ghostly feuding with mainly you instead of being a productive exchange of thought and ideas, like a forum is intended to be.

Ghosly, you really should stop being so invested. Im not saying do nothing but sometimes inaction is the best course of action. Dont respond to people trying to derail.

To clarify Ghosly, What i mean is until she is gone i wont try and invest any more time in the game, because it wont go anywhere. I have already invested enough time and money in for very little progress under her(maybe even infact reggresion in some areas). Believe me, id love to come back and shake things up, but it is a very toxic environment right now. You can see how she has effected the non-alliance, simply by the initial line group numbers under Marath and all the people who came along to the sorry state that there in now.
Ya who is paggasquid?

You are. I find it immensely annoying to view absolutely unprodructive posts follow Ghostly's such as "start digging youre own grave". I think i speak for most when i say i could do without it. Every post gets derailed by Ghostly feuding with mainly you instead of being a productive exchange of thought and ideas, like a forum is intended to be.

Ghosly, you really should stop being so invested. Im not saying do nothing but sometimes inaction is the best course of action. Dont respond to people trying to derail.
I understand what you're saying and I can relate. Who-know-who has made an environment so toxic that arguing is a common occurrence in the line chat groups and people leaving and then coming back. I personally had to take a break by going solo just to escape that toxic environment for a little while.

I just don't understand why OTM doesn't ban you-know-who, they have given her temporary bans but that changed nothing, only pushed her to accuse more and more people of being some nazi terrorist person that works for an office that constantly trolls her irl (yes it's annoyingly confusing). I sure hope otm will come to their senses and realize that lugh is getting worse and worse because of you-know-who and permanently ban her.

I'm so invested because I care about everyone that has stayed strong and hasn't given up. I know many many people that went to alliance just to escape you-know-who or simply just quit/xfered, and I truly respect those who have stayed. I've had many conversations with the few that are left and many of them just want a stable/organized clan that isn't alliance, and Independent was very much like that until you-know-who-#2 fked everything up. That's why I am always pushing for a new independent like clan to rise because that's what we all want. That and we want you-know-who gone for good
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Ya who is paggasquid?

I understand what you're saying and I can relate. Who-know-who has made an environment so toxic that arguing is a common occurrence in the line chat groups and people leaving and then coming back. I personally had to take a break by going solo just to escape that toxic environment for a little while.

I just don't understand why OTM doesn't ban you-know-who, they have given her temporary bans but that changed nothing, only pushed her to accuse more and more people of being some nazi terrorist person that works for an office that constantly trolls her irl (yes it's annoyingly confusing). I sure hope otm will come to their senses and realize that lugh is getting worse and worse because of you-know-who and permanently ban her.

I'm so invested because I care about everyone that has stayed strong and hasn't given up. I know many many people that went to alliance just to escape you-know-who or simply just quit/xfered, and I truly respect those who have stayed. I've had many conversations with the few that are left and many of them just want a stable/organized clan that isn't alliance, and Independent was very much like that until you-know-who-#2 fked everything up. That's why I am always pushing for a new independent like clan to rise because that's what we all want. That and we want you-know-who gone for good
What I don't understand is, why can't you guys keep doing your own stuff and pushing her away? We are talking about one clan against 1 person (mental and using 5 toons though). It took us 4 days to get rid of her as soon as she started to annoy us. You can do that too I'm sure
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

The answer to that question is quite simple. We have extremely small numbers and she has 4 endgame toons of all classes with a lvl 190 something mage. Although lately she has been 0 help because she is so paranoid that she refuses to go to any boss where you guys might be at or she will simply say she doesn't feel like doing bosses and then logs off leaving the rest of us in the dust, and that's if she actually logs on. I've been wanting to part ways with her for a while now but everyone else follows her just because she has the firepower. I'm sure it was easier for you guys to push her away because you guys weren't losing out on much. If we had more high lvl players then it might have been more easy to push her away but we are constantly losing players, not gaining.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

The answer to that question is quite simple. We have extremely small numbers and she has 4 endgame toons of all classes with a lvl 190 something mage. Although lately she has been 0 help because she is so paranoid that she refuses to go to any boss where you guys might be at or she will simply say she doesn't feel like doing bosses and then logs off leaving the rest of us in the dust, and that's if she actually logs on. I've been wanting to part ways with her for a while now but everyone else follows her just because she has the firepower. I'm sure it was easier for you guys to push her away because you guys weren't losing out on much. If we had more high lvl players then it might have been more easy to push her away but we are constantly losing players, not gaining.
I'm talking about last year, you guys had huge numbers, you could have easily get rid of her without losing much, but you let her taking the decisions instead
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

I'm talking about last year, you guys had huge numbers, you could have easily get rid of her without losing much, but you let her taking the decisions instead
Are you talking about independent? Because it sure seems like it lol, and you-know-who was kicked out of Independent before I even joined.

We did not have huge numbers last year lol, we could hardly even kill hrung and without you-know-who we may have not been able to kill hrung. You alliance will never understand lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh