Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Name 1 inactive person you wish would come back

Quercos. Brought an interesting perspective to the game with his idea of clan Them. He really was a great guy.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Sterk(sneaky SOB may be playing as an alt though).
:D
Hi Frum... :)
I did play several months ago on a new toon for like around a month or two (i dont remember, but it was during Christmas holidays) but quit again due to irl activities. At that time i managed to get my ranger solo to 223 (or 222 lol) in 4 weeks straight i think. I didnt plan to play at that time, but when i saw Relentless was not in a good shape then i decided to stay for a while just to help bring back the spirit to rebuild my beloving clan and clanmates (i think it was Peachie who asked me to join. Peachie n Rayne were in charge on Relentless when i joining my ranger's alt). I have already forgotten all the the usernames and passwords of all my toons including the last one. But i maybe play again during Christmas on a new toon. Or if i can recall the username of the last one, my ranger, i ll log on him. Apologize to yall during my undercover mission on my ranger back then. Once Relentless always Relentless!!! Until next time my fellow clannies!

@Frum: hehehe... I bet u still cant guess who am I next time i play on a new toon :)
OMG HEY STERK!!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Hi Guys,

I still browse the forums from time to time to see whats changing in the game. Seeing the higher level cap and reported more frequent spawn times of big bosses is tempting to give one of my old characters a run again, but i'm the sort of person thats all in or not at all. These days my girls are older and keen to get out and about irl, which is where most of my time is spent.

Some of my fav players was the family (Matt, Niff and their mum), Sodron, W T F (i had some great battles with W T F back in the day and him waking me up on messenger at 3am to help him kill a boss somewhere lol). Also players that were both friends and rivals like Sephiroth depending on which week it was as clan allegiances seemed to change often back then. And the wheelers and dealers like Puppetmaser who always had some sort of "bargain" and deals going on lol. I'm not sure sure if any of those guys still play, but i recognised a few names like shepman and cranshaw who have commented in this thread, so some long timers are still around it seems.

Do people still play multiple devices? I can remember some crazy raids where my old clan was massively under staffed and i'd have to get on 3 devices to pick up the slack. And Matt would do the same and we'd be hanging on trying not to die until help arrived. The things you do for a bit of armour haha.

Maybe i might come back at some point, but please don't gank me all you high levels!

cheers,
Trickymick

Hi Guys,

I still browse the forums from time to time to see whats changing in the game. Seeing the higher level cap and reported more frequent spawn times of big bosses is tempting to give one of my old characters a run again, but i'm the sort of person thats all in or not at all. These days my girls are older and keen to get out and about irl, which is where most of my time is spent.

Some of my fav players was the family (Matt, Niff and their mum), Sodron, W T F (i had some great battles with W T F back in the day and him waking me up on messenger at 3am to help him kill a boss somewhere lol). Also players that were both friends and rivals like Sephiroth depending on which week it was as clan allegiances seemed to change often back then. And the wheelers and dealers like Puppetmaser who always had some sort of "bargain" and deals going on lol. I'm not sure sure if any of those guys still play, but i recognised a few names like shepman and cranshaw who have commented in this thread, so some long timers are still around it seems.

Do people still play multiple devices? I can remember some crazy raids where my old clan was massively under staffed and i'd have to get on 3 devices to pick up the slack. And Matt would do the same and we'd be hanging on trying not to die until help arrived. The things you do for a bit of armour haha.

Maybe i might come back at some point, but please don't gank me all you high levels!

cheers,
Trickymick
Glad to have you back Mick, and that beard.

People still play multiple devices. Niff and Matt don't play much anymore but their mum Coll/Ishmael still do.
Wattzon of Sulis

Hi Guys,

cheers,
Trickymick
Hey Mick, long time no see! Not many old Acid still around, I've seen just a couple of us on now and again. Lock battles aren't quite what they used to be, but still are good fun. Gwydion would love to have you and your many toons back, hope to catch you in game sometime!
Gladier
Relentless