Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Legacy Mount Vendor?

-1. First we asked for bosses to return, then people complained about not getting old event lux, and now mounts. No no no! Eventually like fury said it'll come down to ppl complaining about not having hunter or lanrik sets. This is such a horrible idea to bring stuff back.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Don't mind tbh but it would be nice
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

-1. First we asked for bosses to return, then people complained about not getting old event lux, and now mounts. No no no! Eventually like fury said it'll come down to ppl complaining about not having hunter or lanrik sets. This is such a horrible idea to bring stuff back.
How about if all the new imitations mounts had some sort of stamp, maybe in the description to show it's not a original so you can still own your old mounts and are still original and rare but players who dont care for the rarity and maybe like the functionality or look can still have a chance at owning them. Also I'm not trying to complaining at all, I dont care if one of my mounts decline in value as if they are so rare I wouldn't sell them anyways. When people put a lot of gold into these shops to although you may sell your item for less the value of the gold goes up. Also this chat was pretty simple was about having a legacy mount vendor I feel like people are getting offended which really wasn't my intention when creating the topic.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Collectors work hard for their items??? Lol, most of them are plat buyers and didn't actually work for their gold to buy their items. Wanna know what true work is? Make a new toon and try to get to a high lvl without using plat or assistance from your main (no lux or items from your main). Even better, farm for 2 weeks straight just to get a lux ring for 600k, then start all over from scratch and start saving again for other items like lixs (it's what I had to do).
I'm gonna assume this is sarcasm. There's no way you can call sitting on your ass pressing buttons on a video game work while saying plat buyers who get up and go to a job or a career to buy plat not work. I guess you think you work harder playing a video game than that person that put in an extra 20 hours at a fast food restaurant or made it through college to have a career to where they can afford plat.

To buy my plat I worked as a personal trainer from 5am-8am then drove to school to teach until 4 and then coached until 6 and then went to ref 3-4 days a week for 3-5 hours each time. What did you say you did again to get your lux? Sat and played a video game? Oh ok
Excuse me sir, but we are talking about a video game here, not rl. I was clearly talking about work INSIDE the game, not rl. If you want to discuss about rl work then why don't we set up a meeting so we can chat, Caribou sound good?
But we are talking about real life. Where do you think those plat buyers get the money to buy their plat? That's right. From a job in real life. You stated that plat buyers didn't work for what they had, they just used gold and that the hard work was really from farming gold. So you were comparing that playing a video game was more work than actually going to a job to earn money to buy plat.

You want to bash on those lazy plat buyers who have it easy by working jobs and not having to play a video game for gold but don't mind using plat items they provide
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Caribou it is
Sorry don't have time. Some of us are busy doing real work while you're being lazy sitting on your rear end and crying about how bad it is to play a video game
Actually 70% of my life atm is nothing but school, 15% sports and 15% free time. lol you talk like you have never complained about this game before
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Just to sum up...

Some of the original complaints were that mounts are now hard to get on some worlds. This is an actual problem and could be addressed by a basic generic mount shop with no stat low damage plain mounts with speed to 80% as a permenant edition. Solves the problem without influencing the economy much at all.

We have basic lux shops no one is complaining about so a basic mount shop now the event ones aren't coming back would help with that.

People would then have no problem with functioning mounts, if they want fancy they buy plat or off a plat buyer, if they want collectibles they can buy them at market price.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|