Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Legacy Mount Vendor?

-1 Legacy is a terrible idea and an insult to anyone who put effort into this game. Anyone can get high grade lux and items, whilst every other player had to camp or has been here since the start. Probably the only mmo ive ever played that now gives event items away, years after the event ended....so people who didnt even participate can reap the rewards.

-1 Legacy is a terrible idea and an insult to anyone who put effort into this game.
I've put a lot of effort into this game, I love it :lol:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

It would make everyone happy if OTM just recylcled old mount designs imo. Make another broom instead, a new improved sled. Etc. Although, I do miss them freeze mounts so yeah recycle stats instead on new ones also. Everyone's...almost...happy.

-1 no no no no no

I hate the legacy bosses. Veteran players camped those things for thousand of hours, used little or no luxury items and spent thousands of dollars worth of plat items to be rewarded with items that were suposed to be limited. Now any Joe Schmo can spend a few hundred bucks and level himself to 220 in 2 months and stumble upon Skain and get himself a bloodthorn necklace.

Same with the luxury vendor. It's just so wrong in my oppinion. This luxury should be collectables. Gold was much more scarce back then. Spending 700k on a ring felt like 3m in today's economy. Now again, any Jane Schmo can log in first at a server reset and get herself a reaper ring. The saving grace is that it's rare.

As a collector and a hardcore camper and a one time big plat spender I feel so cheated. Nothing is safe anymore. It seems all it will take is for players to cry that they never had a chance and a cloud, sled or whatever and OTM will make it happen. What's next then? Fashion?

Where's the tank you to the veterans? There's really not much keeping us around anymore. Let us have our collectables, please do not make a legacy mount or fashion vendor.
I feel sorry for John Schmo the second cousin twice removed of Jane for not getting a mention.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

+1. You can't please everyone. What makes one player happy makes another unhappy. Instead of thinking about legacy items in the mindset of a little spoiled brat, just try to think about it from a business perspective. CH has been out for 5 years, that's 5 years worth of accumulated lux, gear, and mounts. The majority of it all was only available for short amounts of time such as a season, event, certain boss, etc.. That's a lot of effort for a company to keep up that pace and to only have a small handful of it actually stay in the game. After 5 years the vast majority of it all has disappeared with the declining player base. Yet everytime a new area is made, or a lighting change is created every viewable item has to be updated. What's the point if only 1or 2 of a certain item is all there is on server? Also why shouldn't a company continue to profit from their products?

On one hand people complain the servers are dead, but any effort to bring in or back players (such as legacy items) is only met with further complaints. So freaking what if you got x item a long time ago. Grow a pair, man up, and stop whining like a little b****. After 5 years you surely got your use out of whatever item you feel that no other player in the history of CH should ever have. OTM is a business. Like any business they offer services and products in exchange for $$. Money is required to pay employees to continue producing their products and or services. OTM created it all, they own it and if they want to keep selling it they can. Its only good business sense to do so.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

+1. You can't please everyone. What makes one player happy makes another unhappy. Instead of thinking about legacy items in the mindset of a little spoiled brat, just try to think about it from a business perspective. CH has been out for 5 years, that's 5 years worth of accumulated lux, gear, and mounts. The majority of it all was only available for short amounts of time such as a season, event, certain boss, etc.. That's a lot of effort for a company to keep up that pace and to only have a small handful of it actually stay in the game. After 5 years the vast majority of it all has disappeared with the declining player base. Yet everytime a new area is made, or a lighting change is created every viewable item has to be updated. What's the point if only 1or 2 of a certain item is all there is on server? Also why shouldn't a company continue to profit from their products?

On one hand people complain the servers are dead, but any effort to bring in or back players (such as legacy items) is only met with further complaints. So freaking what if you got x item a long time ago. Grow a pair, man up, and stop whining like a little b****. After 5 years you surely got your use out of whatever item you feel that no other player in the history of CH should ever have. OTM is a business. Like any business they offer services and products in exchange for $$. Money is required to pay employees to continue producing their products and or services. OTM created it all, they own it and if they want to keep selling it they can. Its only good business sense to do so.
+2 to this guy I feel the same way
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

+1. You can't please everyone. What makes one player happy makes another unhappy. Instead of thinking about legacy items in the mindset of a little spoiled brat... On one hand people complain the servers are dead, but any effort to bring in or back players (such as legacy items) is only met with further complaints. So freaking what if you got x item a long time ago. Grow a pair, man up, and stop whining like a little b****. After 5 years you surely got your use out of whatever item you feel that no other player in the history of CH should ever have. OTM is a business. Like any business they offer services and products in exchange for $$. Money is required to pay employees to continue producing their products and or services. OTM created it all, they own it and if they want to keep selling it they can. Its only good business sense to do so.
I get your points but man you're rude. I'm a woman so growing a pair is not possible and I'm quite happy with my ovaries but thanks. Though I should report your post for referring to people who don't share your opinion a ***, I'll woman up and take it with a dissapointed sigh knowing that this response just most likely from some sexist, entitled, selfish and shallow millennial generation child or worse, a man-child. Whaaaaaah whaaaah I didn't get a 2011 broom and I want one hrumph, bring it back I deserve it! Momma should take your phone away and put you in a time out. If you're an adult then shame on you.

I started playing in 2013. I missed my chance at sleds, brooms, clouds, coven hats, laugh masks, camo charms and many more items. Doesn't mean I think I should be just give them from a legacy shop. Tough doo doo for me! It's bad enough we have lagacy bosses and a legacy Lux vendor. Leave the rest of the collectables alone. Please!!! No legacy fashion or legacy mount vendors.

I agree that there needs to be a mount shop. OTM would make more money by making mounts exclusive to chests though right? I bet they would but I also dont think that's right. Give the kids a permanent stick or cape or even a horse vendor but please please please do not make it a legacy vendor.

No Legacy mounts, Legacy bosses was a great idea gives other clans a chance to stumble across something fun to kill every once in awhile.

It also helps tips the power scale giving players in a lower tier clan the chance to earn some of the items they could not obtain due to a very oppressive clan. Now endgame is closer to a reality for me and the members of my clan in Morrigan. It actually brought a lot of my clan members back from inactivity and i have many people to vouch on that;).

Reason for no legacy mounts is the rarity issue. These are some of the only collectables along with fashion and it would be unfair to all the players who have held onto these since the beginning or who have spent tons of money to aquire them.

The legacy luxury vendor serves a purpose in helping maintain a gear balance but it also creates an issue with collectables. For this reason I am indifferent to the vendor. When it comes to items of power everyone should have an equal chance.

On the sidenote there would be no "real" purpose served in bringing old mounts back other than to "collect".

I also happen to be a proud player of Celtic Heroes since Yule 2011 and an proud owner of a Avalanche Sled!

No Legacy mounts, Legacy bosses was a great idea gives other clans a chance to stumble across something fun to kill every once in awhile.

It also helps tips the power scale giving players in a lower tier clan the chance to earn some of the items they could not obtain due to a very oppressive clan. Now endgame is closer to a reality for me and the members of my clan in Morrigan. It actually brought a lot of my clan members back from inactivity and i have many people to vouch on that;).

Reason for no legacy mounts is the rarity issue. These are some of the only collectables along with fashion and it would be unfair to all the players who have held onto these since the beginning or who have spent tons of money to aquire them.

The legacy luxury vendor serves a purpose in helping maintain a gear balance but it also creates an issue with collectables. For this reason I am indifferent to the vendor. When it comes to items of power everyone should have an equal chance.

On the sidenote there would be no "real" purpose served in bringing old mounts back other than to "collect".

I also happen to be a proud player of Celtic Heroes since Yule 2011 and an proud owner of a Avalanche Sled!
+1 to everything but the "oppressive clan" dig lol

+1. You can't please everyone. What makes one player happy makes another unhappy. Instead of thinking about legacy items in the mindset of a little spoiled brat... On one hand people complain the servers are dead, but any effort to bring in or back players (such as legacy items) is only met with further complaints. So freaking what if you got x item a long time ago. Grow a pair, man up, and stop whining like a little b****. After 5 years you surely got your use out of whatever item you feel that no other player in the history of CH should ever have. OTM is a business. Like any business they offer services and products in exchange for $$. Money is required to pay employees to continue producing their products and or services. OTM created it all, they own it and if they want to keep selling it they can. Its only good business sense to do so.
I get your points but man you're rude. I'm a woman so growing a pair is not possible and I'm quite happy with my ovaries but thanks. Though I should report your post for referring to people who don't share your opinion a *****, I'll woman up and take it with a dissapointed sigh knowing that this response just most likely from some sexist, entitled, selfish and shallow millennial generation child or worse, a man-child. Whaaaaaah whaaaah I didn't get a 2011 broom and I want one hrumph, bring it back I deserve it! Momma should take your phone away and put you in a time out. If you're an adult then shame on you.

I started playing in 2013. I missed my chance at sleds, brooms, clouds, coven hats, laugh masks, camo charms and many more items. Doesn't mean I think I should be just give them from a legacy shop. Tough doo doo for me! It's bad enough we have lagacy bosses and a legacy Lux vendor. Leave the rest of the collectables alone. Please!!! No legacy fashion or legacy mount vendors.

I agree that there needs to be a mount shop. OTM would make more money by making mounts exclusive to chests though right? I bet they would but I also dont think that's right. Give the kids a permanent stick or cape or even a horse vendor but please please please do not make it a legacy vendor.
He's tired of the same old complaining from players that stop progress and improvement in the game, that at almost every idea seem to say, no! But yeah bit too rude.