Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DPS warrior guide?? new update

#3
I crit auto some but not nearly what my skills do. And why do crit skills show on leaderboard but not melee ones?

And even maxed ability, crit is what 15% chance so your gear for normal build will do better than adding to crit ability.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Re: DPS warrior guide?? new update

#4
ThyraUnited wrote:I crit auto some but not nearly what my skills do. And why do crit skills show on leaderboard but not melee ones?

And even maxed ability, crit is what 15% chance so your gear for normal build will do better than adding to crit ability.

Crit melees dont deal dmg for anyone, but the thing is, even if ur dmg is far far higher than someone else's ur likely to crit less or nearly same to his melee crits. I crit almost same melee crits with a rogue who has 2746 dmg and I have 4263 dmg when it comes to raid bosses and raid bosses only.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: DPS warrior guide?? new update

#5
Criminal wrote:
ThyraUnited wrote:I crit auto some but not nearly what my skills do. And why do crit skills show on leaderboard but not melee ones?

And even maxed ability, crit is what 15% chance so your gear for normal build will do better than adding to crit ability.

Crit melees dont deal dmg for anyone, but the thing is, even if ur dmg is far far higher than someone else's ur likely to crit less or nearly same to his melee crits. I crit almost same melee crits with a rogue who has 2746 dmg and I have 4263 dmg when it comes to raid bosses and raid bosses only.

That's page dmg. The crit happens on the autos you do on that boss. There probably isn't much dmg between yours n that rogues auto on the boss, pierce and elements being reisisted alot and only divine doing most of the dmg. And rogues divine dmg will be more than yours. And their poison wep, if they use.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan
Image

Re: DPS warrior guide?? new update

#6
I did that testing too.... My edl shield has 200 dmg vs his edl rondel (50 difference) and my divine ring is a higher tier, even if his 50 extra divine would always hit 50, it would crit 100 at most, and the gaps were 500-600 in crits. If I crit 1400 which is 700 melee, thats only 16.4% of my possible max hit.

I did same testing on necro as well with edl shield, no use of poison. I also compared tank warrior's crit to dps one, often tank crit 1300-1400 with dps 1400-1500, with almost 2000 difference in dmg, neither wearing edl shield.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: DPS warrior guide?? new update

#7
In other words, if dps is that ineffective, and any dmg besides divine does nothing, then for both rangers and rogues there would be very little need for str, if it does nothing. If I rebirth to full vit I still have 3400-3500 dmg with edl shield, so at times I do wonder why is there any use for Strength stat if it does nothing.

EDIT : just checked with a rogue with 2500 dmg, without dl or edl rondel and divine dmg ring being 10 less divine than me, so overall he has less divine dmg than me and 1300-1700 less dmg than me (depending on my offhand), he still crits nearly as high as me.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: DPS warrior guide?? new update

#8
Criminal wrote:In other words, if dps is that ineffective, and any dmg besides divine does nothing, then for both rangers and rogues there would be very little need for str, if it does nothing. If I rebirth to full vit I still have 3400-3500 dmg with edl shield, so at times I do wonder why is there any use for Strength stat if it does nothing.

EDIT : just checked with a rogue with 2500 dmg, without dl or edl rondel and divine dmg ring being 10 less divine than me, so overall he has less divine dmg than me and 1300-1700 less dmg than me (depending on my offhand), he still crits nearly as high as me.


It depends on the boss. As a ranger i have almost exactly 4k damage. At necro my hits do 600-1k each hit. At mord i rarely hit below 1k autos. This is with 1285 str.

Necro has massive resistance to all but devine as you already know so almost all damage dealt comes from divine there. My ideal build there would be full dex. At mord tho i would want full str build cause of lower resist to pierce. But im too lazy to rebirth every boss and have 1300 str and dex. On a mob without the resists of an eg boss you can definately see the difference in crits. But you probably know all this already lol
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: DPS warrior guide?? new update

#9
Can tell u I crit average of 1500 on most, with or without my edl shield. My dmg is 3800-4263 depending on offhand. On mordy I have 4280 dmg or more, 190 is poison, still critting as low. Lvl 221 rogue with 2500 dmg, no dl or edl offhand and lower divine ring than me crits the same as me. I think the bug is in Frenzy (not working / not applying ur mainhand's dmg type aka pierce).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests