Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Buying!!!

Yes but you posted on the Taranis Recruiting thread essentially telling them all to shut up, so I think we have the right to get here from the Unread Posts tab.
Lol that was on general discussion, what do you expect to happen.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

This was in Unread Posts which I read, what do you expect to happen, us on the forums won't utilize what's available?

I chukl
So you'll just reply to anything that was in the Unread Posts even though you don't play on Lugh and this issue should be non of your concern. Can an admin or mod please lock this thread?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Don't get so booty bothered about this. You essentially did the same thing telling Boyd and his buddies to shut up about their clan and then justified yourself because it was on General. I can guarantee you wouldn't have told someone like Aileron to shut up about his clan simply because you're afraid he'll smack you down. It's obvious you look down on Boyd, but will try to stay on Plus3's goodside even though they're both on the same side of the argument and you are against them. You can't try to brownnose all of the people you think are "cool" on the Forums and then try and stomp on their friends just cos you don't deem them worthy.

Also, How the bloody shart would anybody advertise for their World if they post in their World's Forum??

Don't be such a child and get a stick up your ass whenever somebody comments on one of your topics. You stick your nose up everyones ass nearly everywhere else so don't cry when we do it to you.
Would you kindly?

Why are you still here? It's pretty immature of you to keep flaming up this thread for no apparent reason other than to attempt to insult me and be a troll. I thought you all are grown adults here, so why don't you go ahead and act like one.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Trying to help you grow up some and mature so that everyone benefits.

You coupd start by accepting some of this criticism, though a bit harsh, instead of clamming up and getting defensive like you just did.

I, and others, would be very glad to have you mature and change than to simply drop off of the forums. You've got good opinions and ideas, you just have to get them across in a reasonable way.

Posting entire topics hating on a rival clan, for example, is not a way to achieve that. Try to take something away from me, Zyz, and others as criticism to learn from and not just us attacking you.
Would you kindly?

I would have accepted the criticism if the criticism was relevant to the issue with damnstraight taking independents entire clan bank and then going inactive with it despite all of the messages people have sent him asking to bring it back, he reads the messages but doesn't reply. This issue is meant to be kept ingame but since he never logs and doesn't respond on 3rd party messaging apps, the only other way to get him to respond is through the forums which ended up working. This thread can be locked now
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

And I stole nothing both in technicality and reality when a guild goes 100% inactive does the bank excluding pended item not go to the owner of that bank the owner of that character? The person who stayed the longest was Roguetta, the most under appreciated player on lugh. She's active af nice and more loyal than anyone. Yet ppl always ready to treat her like trash just cuz she asks the price on something.
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )