Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: sharing accounts

My advice would be not to.

It creates a security risk and all actions logged on the account would look like they were conducted by yourself.

Best to keep your account details to yourself.
Security risk? Where is the risk? If for example my little brother scammed my account I would just go upstairs punch him and take his device.

I always felt the account sharing rule is pretty bs, if people want to share and take the risk of being scammed it should be an option, we haven't banned trades between toons because of the rates of scamming during trades have we?
Lol this made my day
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I too think the rule is pointless. In most games Ive seen it was same method towards account sharing, u shared, u got scammed, ur fault and thats it. I obviously rather have my toon untouched by anyone, but I dont think it should be against the rules, some ppl like to play together and some ppl gift their toons to someone else, even tho our accounts are OTM's property, can u really tell someone who wants to give his toon to his friend not to do it if he quit? Or is it because u would rather someone to start from zero to go too over the horrible grind that will generate more income for u?

At least between family members I think its stupid, and I dont think family members are that cruel to each other, we have one brother in our clan and one brother in rival clan and I know neither even get close to each other's device for sake of fairness, we had another brother-brother case between clans and we have someone in clan whom is a son of someone in rival clan and neither takes advantage of that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Can a player shares his account with his family?
Pretty sure you can't even log your own toons if you have dissociative identity disorder. The tos says no if you want to be picky.

This made me laugh
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage