Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: sharing accounts

Can a player shares his account with his family?
Pretty sure you can't even log your own toons if you have dissociative identity disorder. The tos says no if you want to be picky.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I know people who have been sharing their brothers/sisters accounts for years and never got banned even when they got reported by a jealous player , so yes you can , think the sharing rule is for people who you don't know in real can't trust random people online, otm made this rule to avoid people moaning that that they got scammed because they shared account( atleast I hope they did) other reason is if u play on different toons u would need to buy more plat items in a sense so otm want to make money off it

Ppl have been banned but I know OTM allows that. Married couples or just couples, a parent and a child, brothers and so on often share their accounts, often because they start together.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

My advice would be not to.

It creates a security risk and all actions logged on the account would look like they were conducted by yourself.

Best to keep your account details to yourself.
Security risk? Where is the risk? If for example my little brother scammed my account I would just go upstairs punch him and take his device.

I always felt the account sharing rule is pretty bs, if people want to share and take the risk of being scammed it should be an option, we haven't banned trades between toons because of the rates of scamming during trades have we?
Oderint Dum Metuant.

There was a former player in my clan that logged into his brothers account using his device and transferred some rare items including a pathfinder set and sold them so he could get lix. This former clanmate later on had his cousin logging in his account after the clanmate got in a car accident and was in a coma. The cousin then stole everything and sold it. When the player came out of the coma he logged in and saw everything he owned was gone. Of course this was all a story he created, but it kind of illustrates the point that even family can scam you, so be careful with your account.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Account Sharing even between family members, IS bannable. As much as I disagree with this, a clannie of mine had been banned for this very same reason. I will not say who as he is currently in talk with appeals but doesn't seem to going to well.
Attachments
151.JPG
Account banned for sharing with Family
151.JPG (84.68 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
166.jpg
Was Shared Not Gifted
166.jpg (97.32 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

There was a former player in my clan that logged into his brothers account using his device and transferred some rare items including a pathfinder set and sold them so he could get lix. This former clanmate later on had his cousin logging in his account after the clanmate got in a car accident and was in a coma. The cousin then stole everything and sold it. When the player came out of the coma he logged in and saw everything he owned was gone. Of course this was all a story he created, but it kind of illustrates the point that even family can scam you, so be careful with your account.
Poor rangerlord...