Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why Bring it Back?

+1 to Volds post.

The Lux Vendor was created after the second beta due to players feedback regarding lux.

This change is a balance between those who have rare lux and don't want it devalued and those who want access to event lux but could not get because they were not playing at that time.

We've basically taken a middle ground and made the lux available but still have rarity.

We do understand the lux has been a hot topic of conversation but we have been listening to players feedback and created a middle ground that will hopefully sit well with both parties.

+1 to Volds post.

The Lux Vendor was created after the second beta due to players feedback regarding lux.

This change is a balance between those who have rare lux and don't want it devalued and those who want access to event lux but could not get because they were not playing at that time.

We've basically taken a middle ground and made the lux available but still have rarity.

We do understand the lux has been a hot topic of conversation but we have been listening to players feedback and created a middle ground that will hopefully sit well with both parties.
I have more event lux than 99.9% of players (around 75 pieces) including 2 reaper rings. Couldn't be happier with this decision to bring it back and keep economies relatively intact +1. It will be a boon to android servers where no one even had a chance at some of this and will help a bit to balance iOS and android.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

This is just going to turn into another of the same thread. It's not going to keep economies intact. The way it is now only those that have millions upon millions to blow will benefit. And apparently you're in favor of this lux shop being implemented rather than the hundreds of other requests to make the game better go ignored for years and months.

Reaper ring is about the only lux we didn't have access to on android that anyone would want. But on average it was taking 10-15 mil+ to get a Reaper ring to pop up. Hardly anyone on android has that kind of gold that's just disposable
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Honestly i dont see how this is fair. I play on Android and ill be damned to hell and beyond if i blow 15 mil gold to get a reaper ring.
I am kindly asking you guys and otm...pls explain to me how exactly is this system fair?
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Technically you only blew 8.25mill since you can vend the other lux back to the store.

I think on IOS the lux store is fine but Android should have a greater chance at reaper rings and huntsman rings since they never had a chance in the first place so therefor they have no economy to ruin anyway, still make it expensive and rare so not every level 100+ is walking around with one though.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Honestly i dont see how this is fair. I play on Android and ill be damned to hell and beyond if i blow 15 mil gold to get a reaper ring.
I am kindly asking you guys and otm...pls explain to me how exactly is this system fair?
regardless of price this is fair as at least more will have opportunities to own these items, huge price tag only assists in keeping the items rarity in tact so those that have them already don't take massive losses of gold.
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!

Alright, thanks Muldar.

I understand it was created in the second Beta, but had OTM planned to implement it before the Fishing Beta was even released?

Please say no, or else we'd all have been living a lie believing we were buying Limited time items while you guys had plans to bring it back all along :cry:

Also, find myself agreeing with the others in saying Android should just get a Samhain 2013 Legacy Shop for a season but with adjusted prices. They've got no Reaper Rings as is, no sense making them pay up the ass for them now.
Would you kindly?

Alright, thanks Muldar.

I understand it was created in the second Beta, but had OTM planned to implement it before the Fishing Beta was even released?

Please say no, or else we'd all have been living a lie believing we were buying Limited time items while you guys had plans to bring it back all along :cry:

Also, find myself agreeing with the others in saying Android should just get a Samhain 2013 Legacy Shop for a season but with adjusted prices. They've got no Reaper Rings as is, no sense making them pay up the ass for them now.
Where was it said a) that it was for a limited time and would never come back and b) nothing better would ever be offered.

Because a) you got to enjoy the limited time offer for years after others missed it and b) at any time much better items could come along for cheaper and render worthless any purchase (or at least reduce it to npc value).

There are a fair number of resets so new items will appear and also on android there are no large piles of old lux so you could likely sell the filler items at prices over npc resale.

If you opened just a 2013 shop in android it would likely flood that world with just those items.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

It would definitely fill Android with Reaper Rings, but if the prices were adjusted (i.e raised) then that would combat it a bit.

This is going off what Zyz or someone said earlier about how Android worlds tend to have less gold than iOS and so will have a tougher time with these Lux Shops.

Also, all things pertaining to Events were advertised as Limited Time. Talking to the NPC in the castle who shouts about the Events made it clear when he would always end with "Get..... While you still can, because when *Insert Event Here* ends these items will be unavailable!"
Says it for Chests, Fash, and Event Lux when you ask him where you can purchase them. Or at least he used to, not sure if he does in this Event.
Would you kindly?